Disconnected repeatedly!

About Two days ago I decided to return to the game after about a week break. since then I have been disconnected repeatedly when signing in. Some times I manage to play for 1 min before everything starts not responding, followed by a disconnect 30 sec later. Other times I simply can’t log in. I’m located in Denmark btw, if that is helpful regarding server positions…

When I get disconnected I get the following error (WOW51900319)

My internet connection is 100/35 so that isn’t the issue.

The guide on this link doesn’t work: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/21758

So now what… Wait it out?

Dramatic how I may sound, it’s these sort of issues that makes me wanna switch to another game, since I have limited time as is outside my job. When I finally get time to relax and unwind, I don’t want to waste my free time trying to fix these types of issues.

EDIT:
It has now been 7 (I’m done updating the days… look at the post date and add 4 days) days since I tried playing, but I still get disconnected constantly. I’m gonna put WoW aside for another week and instead play some Pathologic 2. If I return and the servers are still not working I’m gonna quit my subscription. I’m not paying a subscription every month for the game to not allow me in…

EDIT EDIT:
I AM STILL NOT ABLE TO PLAY!!!
I have searched the internet thin and tried ALL SOLUTIONS OUT THERE!
I have tried on multiple computers (2 Wins and a Mac) and ALL disconnect!
I have tried 2 different networks and BOTH DISCONNECT!
My GF tried loggin into her account and she as well get disconnected ON HER ACCOUNT!
!!!
I read online that if I am able to actually log into my characters for a short amount of time, then it is a problem on Blizzards end. Which I can!

YES I’M UPSET!
I PAY A SUBSCRIPTION FOR THIS!!!

EDIT EDIT EDIT:
Okay… So apparently using a VPN fixed the issue (so far). I was in contact with a Blizz employee who recommended trying it. Just seems silly that this “fixes” the issue. So now I gotta use a VPN whenever I play WoW…?

8 Likes

The wife of mine experiences this too. We’re operating with the same computers and setups, yet she disconnects all the time.

1 Like

today i have been started disconnecting too :frowning:

1 Like

Has this been flagged yet? I’ve been continually disconnected after logging in. Was spam disconnected while in boralus and assumed the server was down. Internet doesn’t seem to be an issue on my end…

2 Likes

This started happening to me just now, 10 minutes ago. I thought something was wrong with addons but nope. So I decided to come here and report.

Constant/instant disconnets 1 second after I log in.

Edit:I get disconnected for 10 times before I was successfully logged in. If I log out and try I gotta try about 10 times again.

Still happening here. Upon starting new session without fail. Seems the only “resolve” is relaunching repeatedly and hoping for the best.

I think its fixed? I havent had it again.

Hi there,

Glad to here this worked out for you already, Johaylon!

@Óø, if you’re still having issues, make sure you work through all the troubleshooting steps over in this article: World of Warcraft Disconnection Problems.

As the original post is from back in 2019, I’ll close this thread here to avoid confusion. If you’re still having issues after the steps linked above and need further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact support directly and include the relevant diagnostics files, or start your own thread.

1 Like