[Discord] Gears & Beers, a Khaz Modan Community

Be sure to get your tickets to a post-mortem party in the Shadowlands… Just in case!

Shadowlands is creeping up on us along with it’s scourge invasion. Maybe we will be forced to quarantine the city? Perhaps we will even have to defend our next Tavern Night from a horde of brain hungry zombies. Either way, we’ll have some event announced sooner or later. Stay tuned.

1 Like

Good luck! I am starting the scourge events for my guild tomorrow. Tough times ahead!

2 Likes

Och. Hopefully you lads and lasses will be just aight!

As well as Gemir said, there’s some mild brainstorming and waiting to see how the pre-patch’s own Scourge invasion pans out and functions, before we will nail down on a possible concept for a event.

1 Like

Those cult bastards better not bring any plagued grain to the dwarven lands…, or Gods, what if they bring plagued ale? shivers

2 Likes

A lot of us ended up doing our own small projects relating to the pre-patch and the Scourge invasion. But we’ve an event coming up around three weeks into Shadowlands that we will be announcing here soon-ish.

1 Like

We’ve got some stuff cooking up in the oven for December when it comes to events, as we focus on leveling and enjoying Shadowlands itself, before returning to RP for now.

Hope everyone has a good time with the new expac!

1 Like

Och. Posting about it here as well. We are setting up a Winter’s Veil gathering at Kharanos in Dun Morogh on the 16th, at 19:00 PM Realm Time. All are welcome to take part in the chill, jolly evening!

2 Likes

Four days till the ‘Bells of Kharanos’, folks! Hoping to see you lot there for a jolly eve.

Happy new year. Let’s bring more glory to the dwarves and gnomes in 2021. Osgar Ironhands is hosting a small glider course event this thursday (the 7th) at 8:30pm (server time). Cheers!

edit: It starts at the gate of Ironforge!

2 Likes

Hello again, lads and lasses!

This month has been a bit on the quiet side for us, since there have been more casual and realm-wide things happening, along with a change of IC leadership for a Guild in the Dwarven community.

In the coming month of February, do stay tuned for more news regarding events and other activities we may be cooking up!

Until then, steady on, lads and lasses!

2 Likes

I’ve no doubt the ol’ Gears & Beers discord will be cooking up something magnificent in the coming weeks!

Could it be another Highland Games?!

Could it be another glorious Tavern Night?!

Could it be BOTH?

I suggest you get in ‘ere to find out more!

2 Likes

As Throrgar said, we have a few things in the works, I am personally setting -something- up for the coming month of March, however for the time being be sure to check Clan Stormheart’s ‘Highland Games’ going down in the coming Spring!

To stay up to date with the goings of our Dwarven (and yes our cousins, the Gnomes) community, feel more than welcome to join the Gears & Beers Discord, the link to which can be found from the original post of this thread!

4 Likes

More events on the horizon from the folks here in Gears & Beers!

1 Like

Here and there in the valley of the dwarves and gnomes notes can be found on the many noticeboards. One of those reads the following.

The Troggening Part 1
Hello stranger reading this most illustriously written note! I come to you with an offer plea. Me and myself have been undertaking a verry very thorough investigation into the local troggs (I am writing a paper for the scientific community!). What I have found terrifies shocks me to the core. Their behaviour is of the most odd sort. Strangely organized and apt. Terrorizing travellers and merchants, folk that go out to pick berries and never return! I believe this to be an utmost dangerthreat to ALL inhabitants of Dun Morogh!!!
I am but one gnome against at least two troggs! If my math is right, maybe three or four or even ten. If you can read this you must be at least as smart as a troll! If you are also as stupidly brave as one then consider your duty to home! Their congregation cannot be allowed to harm my research your loved ones!
Meet me at dusk in Kharanos on the twenty-fourth day on the second month of this year.
-Geborn the Bravest Gnome in Dun Morogh and most likely beyond.
PS: bring your mechanostriders, rams, donkeys, or other riding implements
PSPS: Dusk means 8pm
PSPSPS: If you don’t love your loved ones I also have coins for your participation

On the 24th of this month we will be hosting a small dungeon master event for anyone interested. The meeting place is Kharanos at 8pm. Look for a strange gnome!

3 Likes

FOR KHAZ MODAN! Love myself some dwarf roleplay. There’s a tavern night in Bruuk’s Corner on the 31st, hopefully it will end with no broken stools or tables.

2 Likes

We’ve some cool people like Dawncastle that make a regular tavern night in Bruuk’s. We’ve also the mysteriously rotting in his grave Grahda that usually hosts wildhammer themed events a few times a year. Next one up is a brawl!

2 Likes

As Gemir mentioned, the Stormhearts are not just hosting some Wildhammer goodness for people next month, but also later this month in April!

Be sure to check it out here! [Khaz Modan RP] The Highland Games - Spring 2021

3 Likes

Word gets passed around, another night at Bruuk’s of Happy Hours, one pulled to a day earlier. But the old retired dwarf may had to pass on the attempt at creativity…
“So, yer keeping the prices low?”
“Aye, lad. So low the customers will not stop ordering!”
“How much? Seconds free? Half price of each drink?”
“There will be -happy- low fees! To make the customers happy!”
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/767000174664876053/838905189359943720/unknown.png?width=1222&height=676
(On the 7th of May, Bruuk’s opens her doors to all, it’s happy hours!)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.