[Discord] Gears & Beers, a Khaz Modan Community

Greetings all, and welcome to Gears & Beers!

In support of generating RP in Khaz Modan the Folks of Khaz Modan community was created a couple years ago, and it led to the generation of RP at the time. However due to absent behaviour on admin side of the server it’s somewhat lost its purpose. We are working to create a more dedicated RP channel for guilds based out of Khaz Modan or revolving around the region. With greater emphasis on actually creating RP for guilds and players which I think we can all agree is what we want.

In with this and a wish to avoid some issues that can make some communities unwelcome. We are engaging on a stricter control of topics that can be unpleasant. So there will be a zero tolerance policy to any abusive behaviour such as racism, sexism, homophobia etc both ingame, out of game and in any way relevant to people in a public manner. Even in humour or memes or for sake of banter, it’s not tolerated here. In light of this, politics is off the table as well. We live in divisive times and RP is for escapism, lets not bring that here too.

So if you’re interested in generating RP for the Khaz Modan community, and really pushing for events and community projects. Hop along to this server.

https://discord.gg/Tr4gTdM

30 Likes

I like RP. I like Khaz Modan. I am middling on Dwarves but I like Gnomes.

I like RP in Khaz Modan featuring Gnomes and Dwarves.

4 Likes

The Folks Discord has been a joy to be in especially back in 2018 as a Dark Iron when the boom really became a thing in BfA for Dwarves in-general. It has now for a while been way more quiet unfortunantly, but hopefully this Discord will be able to promote and bring out some great and fun RP for Dwarf and Gnome RPers on AD!

Steady on, lads.

2 Likes

Gnomeregan Represent, oh there’s Dwarves too.

3 Likes

Happy to be back in action here, ready for many a drink and even more Gnome punting befriending!

6 Likes

Yes let us befriend dwarves and modernise the gryphons!

1 Like

You guys should also check out this awesome traditional event, run multiple times by Grahda Stormheart. https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-rp-the-highland-games-summer-2020/147869

I especially like the Spittin’.

4 Likes

A new wind is blowing!
I am looking forward to all the RP experience that we will be able to produce with this awesome community!
For Khaz Modan!

3 Likes

cracks open a cold one with the folks

Cheers m’kin.

4 Likes

Those better be offered at the games too :eyes:

2 Likes

Gnomes will be there to represent and claim supremacy!

1 Like

You could clean up Gnomeregan first and while you’re at it take a trip to Grim Batol.

1 Like

Why not combine the discord with the Khaz Modan AD-EU discord? It seems weird to have two discords for what is seemingly a small/medium sized community (when compared to other races).

19 Likes

That is a good question. We originally worked for a few years in the old Folks of Khaz Modan server but due to inactivity of other admins and members over the years, a few days ago we decided to shake off the cobwebs and give ourselves this new face and with the promise to do better what Folks did not.

We are a three year community still going strong.

9 Likes

Yes boys! Exited to see some more beardy rp in the months to come!

5 Likes

By the great beard in the sky, this is a fine endeavour

3 Likes

godspeed you beautiful short bastards

5 Likes

The only thing shorter than our stature are our tempers :triumph:

1 Like

Awesome stuff! I might hop in and see about meeting some dwarves for some MEAD!

3 Likes

Och, was yeh view on the DARK IRON Lads n lasses?

1 Like