Discounted Bulk Character Transfer - Coming Soon™

Same here, see above.
I suspect we are many impatiently waiting for news on this. If you plan to move several characters but find the cost rather steep, the bulk transfer is good news… if only they would actually go ahead and get it implemented, that is!

1 Like

How about merge servers instead? Since de facto they are already merged except for AH that gets abused anyways.

1 Like

if it was utterly pointless it would not had exist

It is the final quarter and I doubt figures are looking great for Blizzard at the moment, it makes financial sense for them to offer the discount now. A great way to pad the numbers :wink:

I stick with what I said earlier, Blizzard should either finish the connections they started or offer free transfers. To me this offer is just a way to get the player to finish the work Blizzard started, but were either unwilling or unable to complete.

This offer is just an insult, they do not care that players have been asking for connections for a very long time and many have struggled on dead/dying realms, this is just another cash grab and a way to boost their quarterly results.

2 Likes

Well, it wasn’t. There was a time where the game was deeply centered around realms.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.