Discrimination

I noticed that people are very discriminating.
I thought at first that staff should be just, but as it seems, staff are equally discriminating as other people…

So I posted some topics and I receive a message that staff wants to delete it ? Hmmm… Suspicious…
They didn’t specify the details and I can’t contact anyone to learn more so I’m posting this here.

I never posted anything against the rules nor controversial.

I have the right to express myself and my posts topics were friendly.

Also, other people are aggressive and disrespectful and Blizzard doesn’t do anything about them. Staff actually supports them…

Blizzard staff : This is against human rights… There’s a problem, because I feel discriminated.

I feel that there is a monopoly of some sort, which is against the law to do.

Does this mean I’ll stop posting ? No

It just means that I will do the same things as others do and the things that are “accepted” by the staff, which is : DISRESPECTING and HATING everyone :slight_smile: Nice job staff…

But I’ll only do it to the disrespectful people.

The topics were :

Topic 1 : Solo content alternatives (I suggested more solo content for people as an bonus to the game)
Topic 2 : Taming Oondasta (I suggested to make some changes to the way world bosses behave to not have conflicts between players)

3 Likes

Human rights violation huh. Sounds pretty bad. Good luck with the case in the ECHR, seems you’ve got some solid stuff there.

8 Likes

Which human rights are we talking about here? Because there are none that stipulate that a company cannot remove posts from a forum.

2 Likes

The right to liberty of expression and having my own opinion on things. And these opinions never harmed anyone.

I’m curious, were my topics unpolitical ? anti-gold-digging? I don’t understand…

I sense discrimination.

On what basis?
Are you claiming that Blizzard hate Rogues? Horde? Undead? Your transmog?

To claim human rights discrimination would have to fall into a category of discrimination. If your topic was deleted then I have no way to see what the topic was about to gtive you any personal advice as to why it was deleted unfortunately.

Considering one of the rules of this forum is that topics must be about Warcraft… that would already go against liberty of expression would it not?

These are privately run forums by a privately run company. Freedom of speech etc does not apply.

5 Likes

Good luck, keep us updated with the lawsuit. :roll_eyes:

Controversy is subjective. Much like your complaint… sorry. Attention seeking.

TO THE ECHR MOBILE! <* Batman noises *>

First of all, you’re wrong.
Freedom of speech does apply everywhere and hearing this kind of statement really disturbs me.

And yes, the topics were about World of Warcraft and again (I have to repeat myself over and over I guess) none of the topics were harmful or disrespecful.

The discrimination comes to the “newbie” “not veteran on the forums” “not known” type of approach here. I am new to these forums.

Maybe they just hate the OP? Everyone has the right to hate something… /shrug. It’s thier right.

Right?

Well if you came to this post and took the time to write your “reply” it looks like your the one who’s attention seeking

No it doesn’t.

3 Likes

I didn’t claim I wasn’t seeking attention. It is the basis of reply’s.

as a fellow intellectual who frequently faces having her voice silenced by grand conspirators, I can relate to the frustration. the important thing is that you do not give up and stand by your convictions. the truth may be hard but it needs to be heard.

5 Likes

Actually it doesn’t, these are private forums not controlled by the government so they can set their own rules.

It could be down to how you said it not what you said.

1 Like

Freedom of speech also does not mean freedom from consequence :man_shrugging:

Blizzard make the rules about what you can and cannot post on their forums. If your post was flagged for removal, you haven’t had your human rights violated :roll_eyes: you’ve come face to face with the rules and consequences.

4 Likes

Also subjective. To the disrespected and harmed minorities that is the flavour of 2021.

I actually let out a little laugh on seeing your avatars name in conjunction with said post. Irony is funny. Yes.

3 Likes

Blizzard created these forums for feedback… and to help players get information, help and advice for the game. New Players are encouraged to use the forums, GM’s even send players here for help and advice. So sorry, but I believe your assumption is not correct.

3 Likes

So why I see new people come for advice/suggestions being harrased and posts flagged by veterans and oldies and the staff support the oldies ?

I just came on the forums, I posted peaceful and friendly suggestions and what I get ? This …

I am pretty sure that none of you would like being treated like that.

I’m pretty sure you’ve just happened to have the bad luck of messing with the Oondasta cartel. Their goal is to tame every single Oondasta there is. They’ve got friends in the highest of places, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Ion Hazzikostas, J. Allen Brack, Obama, Merkel, just to name a few of them.

You’ve made the mistake of voicing your opinion against hunters taming Oondasta, so now they’re after your head.

If you can, you should go into hiding, but I believe it might be too late.

I wish you the best of luck!

7 Likes