Discrimination

You were flagged for calling the community toxic :man_facepalming:

Actually no, though I thought it was the case…

Ye, it really doesn’t.

Well that’s a shame…

I agree that there’s people here on the forums who try to silence a thread in that way. It happens, sadly. Happened to me on several occassions.

But… If the flag is unjustified, a mod WILL restore the post. No action will be taken.
That will only happen if you indeed break the rules by using slurs or just hostile language and such.

So again; it’s not about WHAT you said, it’s about HOW you said it.

1 Like

Calling the community toxic falls under the flag option of trolling.

Why aren’t you grasping this concept?

1 Like

Not for everyone having to listen to you it isn’t.

I got tons of insults and none of them were flagged nor deleted… So how am I supposed to believe this now?

You can’t know they didn’t get any flags, it takes 5+ flags to hide a post. The other posts may have been flagged but not enough to hide them.

Enough people found your post offensive enough to flag it so it was hidden though.

If it was ingame. His char would be like a pin cushion covered in flags.

2 Likes

Well I see that you are going on the offensive :frowning:

I hope this thread gets 404 soon its annoying spam and like the petulant child who does not like being told off .
If it was a ban i would understand but a post removed deal with it .

1 Like

nope :slight_smile:

My last input to this thread.

Horrificus, I have no doubt that the flagging tool is misused. It should not be used to disagree with someone’s opinions or suggestion. That said, Moderators do not moderate on that basis, if they uphold flags or action players it is purely because they feel the flagging was correct.

I personally didn’t flag this thread, though I do hear nails on a chalkboard when people claim discrimination when it is not so, I decided to reply to you instead.

That said, I don’t see this thread going in a more positive direction, so as they say on Dragons Den… “With that in mind… I’m out.”

2 Likes

How? I’m explaining how flags work :man_shrugging:

It’s kind of reminding me of a conversation I had with my 6 yr old yesterday actually:

6yo: how far away is Europe

Me: we’re in Europe.

6yo: but how far away is Europe?

Me: well not far as we’re in Europe.

6yo: but how far away is Europe?

Me: look a funny shaped cloud…

I agree that the system is abused and that this thread is not going to a positive direction…

I guess that defending people or going all defensive for the good of all is not correct in the eyes of some… Oh well

Then expect some more flags i guess for spam

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
  • Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
  • Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
  • Making non-constructive posts
  • Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
  • Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary or permanent ban from the forums, depending upon severity

These stick out the most .

• Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish

• Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums

1 Like

It doesn’t and this is a misconception. Most if not all ‘freedom of speech’ laws are purely so that YOUR GOVENMENT cannot silence you.

Private enterprise can do as it pleases within the law of the country they reside/trade in. There, to my knowledge, are no laws that enforce ‘free speech’ between companies and their customers.

It contained an overabundance of the word “toxic” and it’s variations I think. People pointed it out and OP went on a rant how ppl were toxic for it… something along those lines.

1 Like

It’s ok, I like being hated :slight_smile: Just chill out peace