[Discussion] IC Racism is perfectly fine in Warcraft

Just don’t make it obvs that you’d rather be lynching something other than orcs or velves ic. And don’t be needlessly edgy. Just don’t be edgy.

1 Like

Real Horde members don’t take orders from Baine.

Not even the other Horde leaders care what Baine says.

Not even Baine cares what Baine says.

5 Likes

Baine is the worst thing to happen to tauren lore.

6 Likes

True, he kinda alienated me from the race.

3 Likes

What about the HA quest? You know the one where each race got their own storyline unique to their culture?

Tauren of course being a central role for “Both the light and Void can be good and bad.”

3 Likes

I’m not here to advocate for or against the Horde Defectors being allowed in Stormwind. My first post was meant to further elaborate upon the Blood Elf incident from yesterday.

As for the suggested procedure in my second post; I did say that people are free to disagree with me on that point. Additionally, considering that my guild isn’t really a guard guild; it makes the suggested procedure of mine rather moot.

It’s moot regardless until it’s based in lore.

2 Likes

Of course they are, its your headcanon.

7 Likes

30 minutes of waiting for that post come on

10 Likes

I find it amazing over how people seem so eager to trash me just for voicing my opinion on the matter.

Disagreeing =/= trashing someone.

Suggestion =/= Headcanon

Don’t think anyone said anything about you, just about your opinion.
But by all means, play victim or smth if that’s what you wanna do with your free time

2 Likes

It’s a suggestion based on headcanon wdym?

3 Likes

I think I saw it once. But I forgot. Might have been some neutral druids trying to advocate for peace. Or maybe shamans.

But having this character as a neutral vendor, I can say that my character runs around and tries to sell stuff to both sides. Which is pretty fun. Maybe I should set up a shop in the next event where people can buy potions and stuff. :eyes:

1 Like

Mostly because you were rabidly tring to reinforce it in-game as part of your RP too

At least pick a stance man, a day before it was all the rage and apparently the due process in the Jaggerhawk canon (and thus should not be violated by any roleplayer as it’s apparently canon law), now its just an OOC opinion.

3 Likes

You base that on a single interaction which was tediously dragged out? Okay.

First impressions and all that.

He has interacted with you more than once