Disturbing lack of Quokkas in WOW

It does have quartz mines. And yes on giant sentient bugs. Everything there is an apex predator and none of it has a sense of fear!

australia has a giant sword in the center?

anyway i remember when i was there ive taken 4 planes to visit 4 different zones.

Queensland coast is like stranglethornvale
NSW is like Darkshore
Big red center is like badlands
Brisbane coast is like tanaris.

But we still miss quokkas and kangaroos. a shame.

2 Likes

Truly.

And koalas!
And platypuses!
And sugar gliders!

I’m dying of cuteness overload here!

2 Likes

Much as I would love Quokkas I dont want them in WoW. I dont think I could live with myself if there was a quest to kill them!

(also I am sat here right now wearing a Quokka Oodie! :smile:)

1 Like

Throwing in that quest to save a wounded centaur by killing ottuks was… oof.

Like, would his clan really miss him? More than I will miss these ottuks? Because I will miss these ottuks a lot.

Don’t even get me started on the Tuskarr ottuk quests. I don’t often get emotional about content in this game, but when I do, it’s over a cute animal sob story.

Quokkas have been my favourite animal for years so it’s nice to see that others are promoting them among the WoW community (particularly as they are not well-known creatures). That said, I don’t trust Blizzard to capture their cuteness in an accurate way…we’d probably end up with something crossed between a furblog and a Vulpera.

And then there’d be quests where we have to sift through their waste or kill them because a random NPC feels like it… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.