Disturbing lack of Quokkas in WOW

Hello,

firstly iam very glad, that ducks were added in recent expansion to the animal family of world of warcraft.

Yet i have urgent suggestion that we are lacking Quokkas.

Please be so kind and add them ASAP.

Thank You.

4 Likes

please dont be like this. Blizzard will take it seriously and announce them like its a major feature like they did with the ducks. Why did they even think people wanted ducks that badly , there was maybe just one unpopular topic made about it. Please let them focus on important things

What can be more important than cute animal?

3 Likes

proper content, who cares about some random critter wich you will accidently AoE down anyway. And come on the ducks in wow arent even looking like real life ducks.

For anyone else wondering the heck a Quokka is:

But yes Blizz, do add!

6 Likes

I did have to go and google them but omg they are so cute, that little face

1 Like

I strongly agree.
Once you’ve seen one, how can you not want it?!

4 Likes

Anything
Literally anything

Woah! No.
Quokkas are of the utmost importance.
As are puppies.

Come to think of it… WoW has a disturbing lack of marsupials.
It’s time for an Australia inspired bunch of zones!

1 Like

Personally I would like it if Blizzard took it seriously :smiley:

2 Likes

come on people we already have scourge abominations we dont need more cute stuff like that

While i must persist on statement, that adding Quokkas should be high priority, i also have to admit, that adding more australian fauna would be great for the game.
Just imagine kangaroo mount. You could ride in its pocket!

Pouch.

But now that you’ve put that idea in my mind…

1 Like

They’ve kinda got them in ZM, they are called Vombata.

Should be easy enough to make a few zones that are desert and rocks - but otoh, most zones are like Australia anyway in that most things there want to kill you :laughing:

You mean like Silithus? :joy_cat:

1 Like

Or Tanaris :rofl:

1 Like

or badlands…

1 Like

The Barrens??

1 Like

Australia has giant sentient bugs and giant crystals growing out of the ground?! :scream:

Anyway, I’m clearly speaking more of things like the fauna there and maybe some aboriginal inspired culture. Not just ‘desert’ and ‘badlands’.

1 Like

Yes, please add more “cute” animals so that I may skin them for profit on the AH.

1 Like