Divine image

Hello lets talk about resent divine image tunning as 9.0.5 was live they made divine image strong healin legendary for raiding but on 15th march update they made it so divine image wont cast dazzling light for aoe spells and it made divine image back to trash healing legendary and it took only 7 week for this legendary to shine.
Before 15th update this legendary was doing around 15-25% of my healing but in cost of spamming aoe healing and it was realy mana consuming but it was good healing for that cost and after nerft it dose only 3-5% of my healing .
There are other healers who dont suffer hard from mana like holy priest and they are realy over populated compare to holy why do they dont wanna let holy priest use this underrated legendary and nerfing it only after 7 week and nerf is hard removing aoe cappability .
I was realy happy that holy got good and fun legendary to use its rng based and it realy mana cosuming to do big aoe heal with this legendary and they nerf it to they ground.
Sorry for my bad english

Thanks for posting this, I was using DI as a general Lego because it helps with DPS. Have not been playing for awhile.

All I can say is Ask Mr Robot does not sim DI as high as 15-25% of total healing. If that were true it would be quite broken. I would patch that fast.

I am ilvl 209 with DI, my gear is just what dropped but I picked stats I thought was good. My raid sim result is 8,017 HPS. DI is 4.1% sim wise (get 3-6% in logs but they are older) of my healing.

I simed a random holy priest (Lavella by name) with FC lego at ilvl 222 and the result in raid is approx. 8,830 HPS.

Both gear builds should do well in raids if the healing results of both builds are realised.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.