Divine kiss of ohn'arah mount, Need help!

Hello there!

i collected all the items for the “Divine Kiss Of Ohn’arah” mount, but the NPC Godoloto isn’t showing to me the quest, even thought i have:
3x Stolen Breath of Ohn’ahra,
the Tier 3 Exultant Incense
and the Essence of Awakening.

Could someone please help me?

Seen a few complaints about this mount. I’m not that far through myself.

- Step 4 -
(THIS STEP IS EITHER BUGGED OR CHANGED FROM HOW BETA WORKED)
Reach Renown 22. With all materials, return to Godoloto at Ohn’iri Springs (/way 56.5, 73.3), accept the quest A Whispering Breeze requesting you to approach Ohn’ahra. The Wild God is located at atop the mountain with the
huge stone bird statue (at /way 57.6, 32.0), which overlooks Maruukai in the Ohn’ahran Plains.

1 Like

As much as I’ve followed the comments on this mount, the people who have obtained it so far have had the Lizi questline complete and renown 25. It’s still under investigation if the renown part is needed, but Lizi questline (takes 5 days) seems to have been a requirement for seeing the quest. I guess we’ll see when more people have gotten the quest.

1 Like

i will try to do the Lizi mount then and update on the situation! Thank you!

I’m getting Lizi tomorrow and I’m like renown 13, so I’ll be also seeing if I’m able to get it or not.

1 Like

Update: I obtained Lizi and it does indeed seem like there is a renown requirement, as I’m not getting a quest from Godoloto. The people on Wowhead comments have said they’ve been renown 25 when they obtained it so it’s probably that then.

1 Like

i’ve heard others who did the lizi quest and got renown 25 still can’t take the mount

That’s odd then. Might be bugged for some or there’s another condition we don’t know yet.

1 Like

some comments do say that it might be bugged or there are new prequisites. so yeah, we just gotta pray it works for us even at 25 renown! (even tho i’ve heard that it is 22, not 25)

found a comment on Wowhead
As a happy owner of this mount on live - and with the help of the WoW Secret Finding discord, we do think that we found the requirements:

1. The three items that were required on beta: 1x Essence of Awakening, 1x Exultant Incense (max quality), 3x Stolen Breath of Ohn’ahra
  2. Renown 25 with Maruuk Centaurs
  3. Lizi’s Reins, obtainable by finishing the 5 daylies with Initiate Radiya (unlocked at renown 9).

So yeah, the Prequisites have changed. Lizi’s reins and Maruuk Renown are a MUST to this mount. Kinda sad, but i will get there eventually :smile:

I’m sad that the mount journal model isn’t the same as the model you transform into. I’d love to have the ghost look.

you need to be renown 25 thats when i got it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.