Divine Toll Overlap for Paladin with Kyrian Covenant

Hi everyone,

Just getting back into WoW after a long break since the end of Pandaria, and I’ve noticed something about the Paladin’s Divine Toll ability in Shadowlands.

While questing in Bastion, the Divine Toll I got from the Kyrian Covenant had a different countdown from the Paladin’s talent-based Divine Toll. However, after joining the Kyrian Covenant, their Divine Toll ability disappeared, and I was left with only the Paladin talent version.

Interestingly, when I removed Divine Toll from my Paladin talents, the Kyrian version reappeared, but once I added it back to the talent tree, the Kyrian’s Divine Toll disappeared again.

Is this normal?

Thanks for any insights!

Yes, it is normal. Any talent based on a covenant ability, conduit or legendary should’t stack with the original.

Thanks for the info! It’s interesting how the Divine Tolls worked together before joining the Kyrian, tho!

I also noticed during the Torghast runs the Divine Toll bonuses work only for the Kyrian’s one. A bit of a bummer…

Appreciate your help!

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.