Divinity Original Sin (2)

Any of you ever played the Divinity games?

I played the first part like a year back and started playing the second part, this game is just amazing. The storyline, the combat and the depth of abilities and characters is just amazingly done. Not to mention that every character in the game has it’s own voicelines.

Description:
As with Divinity: Original Sin, players can play fully solo with only one character in their party or with up to three others. Several pre-made characters with backstories are available to the player. Players are also able to create a custom character and choose their stats, race, gender, and origin story at the start of the game. They can recruit up to three companions to assist them although mods in the Steam Workshop exist which increase the maximum number of party companions. Companions in your party are fully playable, and will potentially have different interactions with the environment and NPCs than the player character. Players are able to split up and individually control their party members, leading to potentially complex battle tactics, as well as excellent role-playing opportunities. The game features both on-line and local multiplayer modes, both competitive and cooperative.A skill crafting system allows players to mix and change their skills. The game also features a competitive multiplayer mode, where players are divided into two different teams and fight against each other in an arena map.

Featuring over one million words and 74,000 lines of voiced dialogue, each origin story will be voiced, each character in your party will have a voice, and over a thousand NPCs will be speaking to you loud and clear. It took the work of four voice acting studios to get it all recorded, but it looks to be done.

1 Like

It’s the first time I see it now, but I like the look of the game.

I could be mistaken from the vids I’ve watched, but it gives me the vibe of some of the indie games I like to play (and waiting to be released).

I will keep this game in mind to when I need to look at another game :grinning:

1 Like

Divinity is a master piece!

Everyone should try it atleast once

You should try Divinity Original Sin 1 first, the timelines are completely different but both 1 and 2 are great games.

It is also an extremely difficult game, the first few mobs can completely demolish your party if you make the wrong choices.

1 Like

I see it comes to both computer and consoles.

In your opinion, is the gaming experince better on a console or with a computer? :slight_smile:

Personally I’d say computer because initially it came on PC, so there is bound to be more players you could do Multiplayer with and you can install all sorts of mods.

Thank you for your view, I will def take a look at it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.