DK Bots Are Getting Out of Hand

BGs in the lvl 60-69 bracket are filled bots.

3/4 of the team are DK bots all in the same starter gear, with the same talents and patrolling the same route in the middle of WSG. It gets so obvious when you’ve played only a few BGs.

The reporting system doesn’t really help, when the vast majority of the BG are bots. Bots aren’t going to report bots…

Blizzard must have known this would be a problem when they removed the lvl 55 requirement for making a dk, but they apparently aren’t doing anything about it. I keep queueing into the same DKs even though I’ve made sure I and the rest of the team (the actual few people) report them.

Back when bots only farmed dungeon, herbing, fishing etc. it atleast didn’t directly affect the players. But as it is right now, pvp is effectively unplayable in lower lvl brackets.

11 Likes

This. I just played a 60-69 battleground and I kid you not 15 bots in WSG, effectively 2 real players each BG now. It’s disgusting. I would rather wait longer for a real PvP game than to be queued into this rubbish. Not 10+ bots fighting eachother standing still in the middle of the map.

2mins into the game someone /afk after sending “too many bots, not fun, gl”.

Blizzard this is ruining the game. Please make a stand

1 Like

It’s actually dumb how many bots are out farming in the open world with no action taken. I’ve reported dozens and they’re still out there. And the fact you can /who and see hundreds in dungeons farming, but can’t report them unless you go camp outside the dungeon to catch them is just silly.

1 Like

Pvp is now also single player, you and 19 bots. There goes my 13 euros. Last cent they’ve got from me for a very long time, thats for sure. Honestly we should organize a riot and collectively unsub until bots are removed.

1 Like

We have to understand that 100.000 bots equal easy money for blizzard.

Sad to see that what was once a diamond has been reduced to a burnt turd.

2 Likes

Remove xp from BGs. Only viable solution. I play 70-79s and we bleed on legit players every day and the twinking community is leaving for pservers.

2 Likes

Exactly this.

I have a lot of characters (some twinks, some not) but I pvp on all of them. I like bgs and pvp. World pvp is dead, so bgs are the go to.

I play in the 60-69 and 70-79 brackets but they are absolutely swarming with bots and have been since launch. A lot of my twink friends have already left and gone back to Warmane. I’ll be joining them very soon if this BS continues much longer.

Then blizzard can have their World of Botcraft they seem so content on allowing.

2 Likes

It’s not even just BGs at this point. I just hit 80 on my shaman alt on Earthshaker and figured I’d go to Sholazar (that I skipped entirely) and do some quests for easy gold, I’ve been here 5 minutes and at the first quest (kill 15 venture co. goons) there’s 8-9 DK bots spam killing everything. I tried to take a picture to show guildies, trying to get as many as possible in-frame and a multi-boxing druid gathering bot just flew straight across the screen with 10+ druids in tow as well as 3 other DKs.

While I was leveling the shaman I found about 7-8 bots per zone taking about 2-3 hours per level, including copious amounts of DK bots in every cave inside Storm Peaks. Here’s a fun game; Do /who 80 Storm Peaks, put on “guild” as filter and try to guess how many guildless people in each zone are bots. :smiley:

This kind of crap is completely killing the game vibe. I’m just trying to find an excuse not to start raid logging for the rest of the phase but that is apparently too difficult.

4 Likes

It’s just as bad as Shadowlands release when I reported 18 SEPERATE multiboxers. They shortly after made multiboxing bannable.

I must be at 40+ bot reports now.

Have you gotten even a single ingame mail from Blizzard to thank you for your reports and that they have banned one of them?
I reported bots the entirety of Classic, OBVIOUS bots, still fly hacking weeks after my reports, still botting unbothered. Zero mails received, zero of the bots I reported banned.
The only times I’ve seen or heard about this thank you ingame mail was on streams, funny.
I stopped reporting them.

No actually.

I did get them for the multiboxers though, now that you mention it. lol

I did back in TBC, though out of hundreds of bots over the course of the expansion I received maybe 15-20 mails total which is ambiguous at best since the mail doesn’t clarify if 1 or multiple bots were banned before the mail got sent.

In WotLK, thus far, I haven’t received a single mail for reporting a bot.

Bots are overtaking this game… it’s insane how blatantly Blizzard is neglecting WoW playerbase. It’s a laughter and a slap in our face from that company

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.