DK Horn of winter should come back

Since druids get back Mark of the wild (with some new buffs attached to it) back, i would like it that Horn of Winter came back again aswell, giving dk a raid buff back maybe similar to the Battle Shout of Warriors.
i feel like every class should have a raid buff even if its not super impactable its just great for an mmorpg feeling that u can buff the raid like before they removed them, what do all you cute dks think.

6 Likes

would not mind if they did, but also would care if they dont.

raid buffs became redundant, the only impact is for 5man content, that would deminish the usdefull ness of warriors (and other classes with single effect like DH) if they start spreading all the effects.
making fotom even more fotom

aye doesnt have to be very impactfull tho have small things help out if a certain class iss there is just quite nice imo, the druid one Mark of the Wild: Increases the target’s Speed and critical strike chance by 3% and reduces their magic damage taken by 3% for 60 minutes has quite abit to it, what if dks just have something like, Slows are 2% less effective( since dks have that build in cant be slowed under 70% ) haste by 1% and maybe like phyiscal dmg reduction by 2% since they are weak against melee compared to magic. idk just idea’s i just miss horn of winter and the sound of spamming it.

1 Like

It is important to note that any tooltips can change completely or the ability even be removed before the expansion comes out.
Also mark of the wild sounds wildly OP compared to the class buffs that exist in the game right now.

1 Like

i for one hop all classes get their own unique group buff that we all can bring,
as for dk we should get strength/agility effect that scales based on our highest item lvl on our horn of winter.

2 Likes

I like you’re transmog. I also want to see the return of more raid buffs even if they are small boosts.

1 Like

yea! me to

thanks moooo

Yes pls, would like to blow some horn every now and then for the team

Y E S , and boneshield and dk presences… please.

1 Like

Looks like horn of winters in the new DK talents haha

I don’t wanna buff every time i enter arena no ty

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.