DK in PvP is not Fun

i don’t know who needs to hear this, but i feel like DK in Battlegrounds and arena is just not fun at all

i personally think the old outdated " slow but deadly " ethos of the class does not fit the modern game.
death grip is abysmal compared to the lack of movement speed from a DK

and Battlegrounds are just not fun walking around into large fights

am i the only one after 12 years of playing DK that feels like it was a mistake to main one ? for pvp purposes

4 Likes

It’d work if they’d just implement the deadly part

7 Likes

Granted I’m currently mostly in S1 gear, I recently came back to try and get back on the loot treadmill but honestly BG is just not fun at all.

I feel like I’m fighting with a wet pool noodle and wearing paper machet armour. I understand DK is a support class but seriously we shouldn’t be completely defenceless when caught on our own. Granted we have a few defensives but once they’re on CD we’re basically sitting ducks.

if they make a new class in the upcoming expac, ill be rerolling

i just cant play a class that Slow moving/ attacking anymore its depressing

dk is bad has been all of sl

1 Like

DK even not fun in PvE. They’ve changed the main mechanic what they need for in M+ is giga pulls. Rerolled on rogue - will think about to play DK after totall redesign. FDK is not fun, UDK is outdated. BoS and wounds UDK mechanic must go away.

2 Likes

yea this is so sad… when i look on other classes forum they are in general all satisfied… but when you look on DK forum you see how its all bad… mythic dungeons mage 235 ilvl have almost same dps as me 248 dk… yea someone write “git gud” please x)

yeah its pretty depressing how much we are overlooked, i would like a redesign too, or a reduction in GCD’s and movement speed increase to start off with

No defense no movement no damage. Only good thing on the table was good old Necrotic Strike which is now also a joke. And god damn it breaks my hands to play unholy so much effort for so little. UH in m+ trying to do damage on adds biggest pain i ever had in this game.

1 Like

To be honest bro you just started your m+ journey. Frost DK requires big pulls on his cds every 2 minutes and perfect BOS to make good overall. He is fun to play and nice looking but Unholy is just easier and better. Every minute you can make good dps with apocalypse and your minion boosted up (with legendary). Unholy has also decent st. To be honest he is not bad but he is harder to generate number that other classes can do without such effort.

I’m playing all 3 specs and to be honest I like them very much despite being far from warriors or magrs. Hope blizz will do something with DK one day - for 9.2 it doesn’t look promising.

Regardless above remebrer that every spec is viable to make *20.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.