DK Looking for guild

Hi there,

I’ve been bouncing around guildless for a long time, since the end of MOP. Since then I’ve been playing with a small group of friends and PUG’s which has been nice but offered no real constant or progress. which in turn does not give the best grounding for a good wow experience.

As with all things wow, a guild is the foundation for community and wow at its core is a community, which I would like to input myself in for a better experience again.

A little about myself.

I’ve been playing this game since 2006 on and off. I packed in the most hours during the TBC rolling into Wrath, then taking a break in Cata. I then returned for MOP pvp’ing heavily for that expansion, Roll on Warlords of Draenor more pvp and being able to clear all content with pugs…, I played a bit of legion but with work and real life, I missed most of it. In regard to BFA I’ve been playing in the background but skipping parts due to not having a group to clear anything with which leads me to finally being sensible and looking for a guild.

I’m a good player (I think) that play’s mythic dungeons and the odd PUG raid with a dash of RBG’s. But I don’t enjoy the experience with pugs, so I’d like to do these things with a guild, I know no guild will do all of them but one that does one well would be great and if they cover other content it would be a happy accident.

I look forward to hearing from you if you’ve any questions about me or my previous experience, as a side note I’m happy to go horde or alliance.

bnet - bright#2665
Discord - Azkaellon / Bright / Mortarìon#9836

Regards

Pert

Circle of Justice.
Established in 2005 and still active. In here it only matters that you are a decent human being and not a jerk. We have weekly social and progressive raids, M+ dungeon guild runs, various RP events and a lot more.
I myself have been a member since May 2018 and I can say I never thought I’d be able to find a place in game I could actually call home, but I did.
You can check out our website for more info (cojwow .com) and/or apply at our forum (forum.cojwow .com).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.