Dmg reduction feedback

this is terrible. please remove it.

fix each class individually and stop trying to find cheap ways.

7 Likes

I would like to sit aggrend down and force him to play a warrior in pvp.

Just so he can finally understand just how terrible and unplayable it is.

1 Like

What? Warrior is literally THE meta class right now.

You cannot kill anything without MS and ironically rage generation has increased because good effing luck getting through 7.5k HP with close to -50% damage taken and a healer tossing heals at you. Even rage generated through your damage has effectively gone up due to survivability over the course of a fight.

In terms of damage, while a single instance of Overpower might hit for less (Around average -100 on a crit compared to before on my end), you’re also putting out 5 times as many Overpowers compared to before and the same goes for MS.

Granted, my warrior is completely BiS and with the best enchants aswell, but as I was playing it I felt like a juggernaut, to the point the people I usually run BGs with were lining up later in the evening to take me in their groups.

Sustained pressure is king and Warriors are the kings of sustained pressure. Now is the time to play Warrior if you have one, lmao.

In world pvp its doable, but in battlegrounds most other classes will heal up faster than you can put damage onto them

Also you have 7.5k when buffed.
Not without buffs, its a big diff

No, I am talking about semi-organized BGs. I couldn’t care less about Wpvp or Bloodmoon or random 1v1 encounters in the world. They’re completely irrelevant to balance.

The meta shifted to a drawn out pressure meta where you’re aiming to oom enemy healers or things very rarely die. MS + the constant pressure being output by Warriors right now is noticeable to say the least and having or not having MS on the kill target is a night and day difference in both TTK and how fast you oom enemy healers.

You aren’t aiming to burst people down in 99% cases, you want to win the mana game. Not to mention, with current survivability I had so much rage I was lining up bursts with Heroic Strike and even stance switching often to WW. This was WITHOUT having access to Windfury.

Most people haven’t settled into the new meta yet.

“I don’t care about 90% of pvp happening”

Then its a problem, hand waving it away does not make sense.

Yeah except Blizzard doesn’t care either so the “problem” will never be fixed. This game isn’t balanced around clown fiestas like Bloodmoon where 99% groups just aim to third party or the abomination that 1v1s have been for the past 20 years of this game

bro calm down. that right there borders on psychopathy.

1 Like