Do Death Knight need a survival buff?

Discuss. they seem to die incredible fast

2 Likes

pve: not really
pvp: yes, meta too bursty

Yes, death knights are just paper even against casters in this meta.

1 Like

Definitely.

they could just give us back Blood Presence

and PvP talents that make anti magic shell reflect spells

that would be dope

Not against casters,

Anyone that says that has no tried to play Death’s Embrace Leggo plus Spell eater alongside Dark Sim. I am winning duels against Spriests and Fire mages that are full geared at 207 item lvl.

The issue is that taking this leggo makes it so unholy has no pressure in 3s in terms of raw dmg, so its kinda a meme leggo to laugh at Casters in 1v1 or 2v2s with a healer. As soon as Warroir or WW with healer pops, you are done for.

And we all know that Death’s Embrace is not even a choice for Frost, since it has no access to Spell Eater talent, and the spec depends on FrostWyrm AoE Stun + Meme Streak as a win condition.

Death Strike needs reverting to be more relevant as a choice to keep yourself up.

I think they suffer the same issues DHs face currently, PvP-wise speaking: They are far better into Casters than into other Melee.

Even with 70% Slow DKs dont feel beefy at all for a Class thats supposed to be a slow, heavy Juggernaut.

Maybe a proper solution would be to nerf the Slow but make them tankier against Melee? They could also give back Presences which in my opinion made DKs so much more interesting and cooler in PvP.

YES. It’s dying too fast imo.

Death Strike needs a buff.

blizzard forget the most important part about being a DEATH knight and that’s being hard to stop as death itself

No. Actually you are super tank if you are using your cds properly. If anything, death strike needs a RP cost reduction, not minimum heal increased. You can easily pull off 10-15k heals with deathstrike if you time it well, and imo is super strong.

90% of the games DK won’t be a target, unless you press random def cds.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.