Do Demon Hunter have too many survival tool

Blur - 1 minute cool-down, can be minor activated by vengeful retreat

Darkness - virtual 10 second immunit to all damage for himself and his team mates,

Leach - Passive leach from 10-20% depending on form. allowing them to heal for a very productive amount while remaining offensive.

Rain from Above - virtual 10 second immunity to melee while granting access to fel lance which can remove 7% of target maximum life per second if they cannot avoid.

Blade Dance 100% Dodge for 1 second.

passive dodge % that can activate from behind?

There are some other defensives abilities they can swap/take with talents for slightly less such as 6 second damage immunit for less leech.

Should this be address asap?

6 Likes

Uh well its kinda op in 2v2 and world pvp but not really in 3v3. In 3v3 I’d much rather see fire mage / assa nerfed finally.

If they can fix DH in 2v2 etc without making it unviable in 3v3 then sure, but blizz doesn’t even know that there is pvp in their game so…

Can go up to 40% with a talent.

Currently saving up glimse & Inf truth corruptions so i can spam blur & fel rush

Evil demonic laugh YOUUU ARE NOT PREEEPAAAREEED!!

1 Like

10-40%*
/10char

DH has too much of everything, everything on DH is possible minus disarm and aoe stealth.

Yea dh is dmoninating 2s but rmx dominates wow we need to nerf it

Hello Mr
-Kidney shot 1/3 of the game
-Clos
-100% dodge
-Feint
-Stealth
-Sap
-Blind
-Vanish
-Sprint behind the pillar
-Shadowstep to ally
-Crippling their opponents to 50% speed
-On top of it probably have the best control of all the classes

Rogues have it pretty though surviving themselfs

If we transition from BFA into shadowlands with very little to no adjustments, I am re-rolling. This class might be insane with a team and its infamous Rogue mage x but thats not the quality of life game play I’m looking for. The fact my solo game play results in me dancing around in stealth waiting for my cds to come back and having to “reset fights” over and over, where is the fun in that? Thats not rogue class fantasy at all, thats not even a class fantasy, not even mentioning the number of times beta for azeroth has taken my stealth from me whether it means using vanish on nothing or a bug just pulling me from stealth.

I think 30k consistent dps and being nearly impossible makes them very very strong in 3s as well.
I guess they are just somewhat kept in check by rmp. But also most likely is because we are all so reliant on this rng gearing crap fiesta that 30% vers dbl ra-den 4 gushing wounds dhs didn’t emerge yet.
Just wait and see once we have more of those abominations running around pumping incredible dmg, burning your mana and being immortal gods.

still thinking dh, mage, rogue will be the 3 top contenders for immediate nerfs. But that ship has sailed anyways so we all are only discussing thin air anyways

Rogues where amazingly fun until they started to prune

remove the class or have specific queues so they only face other dh teams so they can do Batman duels together while flying in the arena

2 Likes

I agree with u here but also rmx rog is even as op in 2s then dh

yes, 5 specs which are about equally broken

the passive 0 skill leech is the problem, nerf it by 80% in pvp

in 2s Dh is just beyond broken overpowered. the pure dmg output combined with those def, movement and heal abilities just shouldnt be accessible for one single class. since release dhs are just equally over the top like dks in lich king

1 Like

Have you seen the ladder, everyone whines about dh and never mention the kings of 2s and 3s where everyone seems to have a main or alt monk they want free rating on that they don’t deserv.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.