Do I have to switch to alliance for WPvP?

Hi,

a question to the horde players: is it just me or do you have the same problem to find alliance player in warmode?

I like WPvP very much but it seems that all alliance players toggled warmode off due to the massive faction imbalance.

Please share your experiences ( from horde point of view)?

Thx

No, sometimes i have to turn off WM, coz i can’t do dailies coz numbers of alliance players. Actually my WM off by default, its impossible to play since they give them 25-30% bonus. I don’t want to do 1 quest in 3-5 minutes, when i can do it in 30 seconds with WM off.

2 Likes

It depends on the shards.
I’m in a RPG shard, and this one is full of alliance, most of the time, you need to make multiple groups to deal with these bastards, cause they are literally everywhere… But on the other hand it works like a charm for Call to Arms quests :wink:

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

/10 chars

If there were more alliance we wouldn’t have the bonus capped at 30% most of the time, try playing as alliance on a Wednesday in the minor assault, you literally run into 20 horde to every 2-3 alliance you see. As an alliance that never has war mode off, this is the norm for us.

2 Likes

I even don’t want to compare tbh. I just turn off WM, coz even on horde territory alliance players like at home, 3-5-8 players at rare mob all the time. I turn it on when i need to do some OWPvP or for fun. When i need to do fast daily quest i just off it. 10% bonus is not worth it to spent so many time.

Nazjatar seemed stacked with alliance lfg groups…but they need kills for essence ot whatever. No idea about other areas.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.