Do NOT delete this thread please! šŸ˜‹

Morning, Tesla :sleeping:

2 Likes

i have zuuma on ignore, the first i ever have ignored

congrats bud

Okay, I wonā€™t do the same, but thanks for letting me know I guess. I was a little blunt, but tried to be honest and transparent as I saw all of it unfold in real time and I know what was said and my recommendation isnā€™t wrong, there are some red flags, both body and mind are important donā€™t forget that. Iā€™ll leave it at this, you are free to ignore any user of course.

mate not even thatā€¦ you used my mental health as a excuse to validate your own actionsā€¦

while not even knowing fully what my mental health state isā€¦

you were wrong by the wayā€¦ on all the accusations ā€¦ both paranoia and double standards.

there is no excuse for thatā€¦

EDIT: that is all i have to say about it.

i did write a reply to post to you in that threadā€¦ but honestly whats the pointā€¦ it answered all your concerns though as to why i did it, why i only flamed puny, and why i went over the line none of it was spiteful.

Thatā€™s not why I made that comment at all. As you couldā€™ve noticed the flaggers remained silent as they usually do, I couldā€™ve done the same, but I wanted to let you know what happened and that itā€™s not a conspiracy even though all of us surely have people who like or dislike us here.

Youā€™re right, I donā€™t know that. I only know what you share and how you handle yourself here, same goes for all of us.

Iā€™m glad if thatā€™s the case but it honestly didnā€™t seem so when ā€˜thatā€™ was happening. Iā€™m no certified professional so it was just my assessment of the situation. Regarding double standards, it was more of a general comment tbh as Iā€™ve seen Puny getting teased for her green text and such before by other users.

what i am saying budā€¦ is if you want to spread crap about me and my mental healthā€¦

at least make sure you get the facts right before you open your mouthā€¦

i have ā€œdepressionā€ thatā€™s it ā€¦ nothing else. just so you know in future next time you flag me.

EDIT: and just so you know i chose to do the time rather than appeal the suspension ā€¦ because i agreed with you even though i was just messing around ā€¦ i did boarder on the harassment side.

you must be crazy if you think i was being genuine in those comments and not just trying to get myself chain flagged.

where is hairyclown when heā€™s needed?

have some sweetie

3 Likes

hes nolifing classic prepatch ā€¦

i see him active on the classic forumsā€¦

we are losing our clown to the dark side.

Honey, dark chocolate and walnut Baklava

Donā€™t worry, Iā€™m always under all of your beds :clown_face:

2 Likes

Why ainā€™t you using your Classic character?

Loser much? >:/

Which one would I need to log for you to be satisfied?
Tell me please so I know which one NOT to log :clown_face:

So much!

Pizza for classic andys only!

The REAL Hairyclown!

Not that retail loser guy! >.c

We only lost the classic Hairyclown. And for the record, I donā€™t post that much with my velf Dunkiee either. :sweat_smile:

Good.

Velfs are bad!

1 Like

the weird thing im not able to switch char lately. dunno why

mmm. now im able. mistery of wow.

i only ever post with one charā€¦ thatā€™s partly why i am notoriously known i guessā€¦

maybe i should make a few alt chars to post on then no one will know the difference.

make myself a super positive alter ego then shock everyone by showing them its me all along.

Here I am! Send some sweet, purple colored food my way please.

Like some berry biscuits, and they better be royal to fit my crown! :crown:

In return Iā€™ll leave something simple here:

1 Like

Dunkiee bound the void magic?

1 Like

My evil counterpart sure did.

1 Like