Do NOT delete this thread please! 😋

this is the char i used to post a lot on back on the OLD forums…

Twiggz btw

was a orc back then though i dont actually remember ever changing it to human lol.

I found the future that i will ever become a death knight

had one called “Pixelbear” too but i guess i deleted him over time…

was one i used to post with

I am the fallen god, but i mustn’t be fallen one

with all these alts its really confusing…

1 Like

i have a old vanilla account i cant even name half the alts i got on there anymore

for me the old one have random names, the new are Tesl with some suffix

1 Like

Indeed

Me, Wolfywarlock and Wolfybrian

Are the same person

Huntassassin (Brian from the past)

Wolfywarlock (Brian the current time)

Wolfybrian (Future Brian)

mine usually have two word names… when i was younger…

like pixelbear
darthtoon
crustysock
lockdots
e.t.c

i wasent original enough to come up with good sounding legit names…

Twiggz isnt awful i guess… just isnt known for the right reasons lol.

EDIT: interesting fact… i dunno why but twiggz came to my head from the old ps4 game heavenly sword… there is a cutscene when the archer says Twing Twang… that’s when twiggz came into my head.

because arrows are made of twigs

Alright, that’s enough with talking to myself with ones from the past and future

I’ll tell Nozdormu to put them where they belong

What are alts, even?

hides traces of Dunkiee’s style on her mog

I’m original unlike that priestess.

1 Like

The Life Binder hopes your alts are somewhat more successful in Dragonflight.

1 Like

I made a blunt comment, it could’ve been somehow explained more sensitively if I used more words, but the comment was @you, its intention was not to ‘spread’ anything and I hoped you’ll understand it as I’ve been pretty supportive of you and for example last time you posted you ‘give up’ here without anything else, I got a little worried.

We don’t know how much of what gets shared on this board is a fact, but thanks for letting me know and I’ll keep that info about you in my mind.

I never flagged you before and I certainly hope nothing like this happens again.

You definitely broke the rules, I am certain about that and it got correctly promptly removed by the mod. An appeal wouldn’t help in this case and at least it was an opportunity to cool off imo.

We can’t really discuss what was said here so I’ll just let this fly. Also, I’m tired ^^

Knowing ignored user and how he likes to not so much beat a dead horse but stand over it with jumper cables attached to a nuclear power plant I sincerely wish you luck.

1 Like
1 Like

he brought it on himself unfortunately… i like the guy honestly…

but he is no friend really if they flag ya and then blame ur mental health …

is what it is…

i would of never flagged him personally if he did the same.

double standards works both ways even if he means well.

he will flag me again in time and again after that hes shown me hes capable of doing that to so called “friends” now so i can’t trust the guy… there is no friendship in that.

and if you are referring to me as the ignored user lol

im not surprised if you did honestly… you never really did like me anyway. i wont lose sleep over that :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: just keep in mind i dont have you on ignore even though i know full well you hate me… yet i have zuuma on ignore even though i respect the guy… while you probably have me on ignore regardless…

there is a difference in class here.

Skip the tomatoes, we only like juicy troll toes.

Other than that

at my lowest i am a self-destructive troll…

that is what zuuma witnessed in the mount thread i was aiming to get myself suspended …

friends dont flag friends though… even though most people here have probably flagged me at one point in time.

including the clown.

They do. I would report my friends if they went against the ToS, especially on the forums. But then again, I throw crabs at my friends all the time when they do stupid :poop:, just like I expect to get the exact same treatment back.