Do NOT delete this thread please! 😋

Ex-wife that drained his soul outta his bum for alimony.

Adam Sandler is the worst.

I dont think I can imagine a worse ‘‘actor’’ than him.

1 Like

The later films after Mummy 2, in addition to having diminishing returns, were causing a physical toll on him
He was a big man doing stunts, running around in front of green screens, going from set to set. His body began to fall apart
Eventually all these injuries required multiple surgeries. He needed a laminectomy. And the lumbar didn’t take, so they had to do it again a year later. There was a partial knee replacement. Some more work on his back, bolting various compressed spinal pads together. At one point he needed to have his vocal cords repaired. He was in and out of hospitals for almost seven years.
Basically his career destroyed him

1 Like

that sucks… seems like a decent guy … but then good guys always get the worse hands in life.

1 Like

We don’t talk about that abomination here…

Quick headsup at what I’m eating on the train while headed for Seinäjoki, Finland overnight. Enjoy!

Pesto pasta with chicken and a good beer. Worth all the 20 bucks! :drooling_face:

Edit: I’m a regular again!!!

2 Likes

dunkiee. we need to talk

1 Like

i need to send to you a little jar of pesto.

Sure thing. My cousin can make a similar but perfect meal with it, he’ll be all happy!

here it is (with garlic. i hope you like it)

You bet I do! Perfect for making another serving of one of the best foods in the world.

these are similar to some dumplings i tried once in northern china

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/GgHQeEyDH6kpRPnh5YVdLhPAgno3DLHMtPbwy6UejrzTyTFsHx1bSLMzhGRUlgmNBibJuOI8U_AdgLeXHjyYG46_YVbGpWh7NSb9WBAJ5R-yVW9rIcUb33D4zI3Bd-v6RCxrUXSFJX6fIEe1eSMxJ-xXATpCEzSMTxQRKLmblW1LKPBJ7V6SbPdNGhbxEuG3p1ZMvPPM3QVqChO2K7EY-aUyXBfTQ9fc2GTqrZvdDSvj4N5oh9QIYo5o_MhmqaI_SmAdZ-1j0QcWs7MN_72RR4v2am2g9kponkylA-8L6sqxbpvmWuBVt0oZFCSC0Ev-acalSKOE-9IJhKJc7ikQ2tMNlS5AyZe76_qB8Zz5_2phu5MSH2bVPGQNeG3OyO0cteSpX-guDwAgx-3k83c7m_VJXHfh3IQX_Pi_oGA91O43Rc5hWj65qub4NL15cTOgZccbEgNkbXP82QYi_VqdYa6MN-cwX9koKrr1hitOxEx33dwbYmV0nY-XPdL4hsRijM107JUiVxmDsKdyYjxk_DT7K-WaVIN6y0E51XRiE7KxXoDvf4DkEkK6LhF4MtCky0hb6o4HGW_ZdnZRaEn-sLqFiERtfV-cdSFHn4huPVMIGGa-TVc_8CulnSiumJhWbSZIeGRuKHpTfvwBXBGv50PNYwvXm0JssYLpm24Wrvy4C1DbKBcVa8FgRqvN2YtssDt6Dl3xk793mT2cTby5TFbsFJV4va8AOGa-FEqogbq-lhJZFas8SxZERaLkyYeltbcdVYgmbQnr4E7yO9cS9ZbM7LMMTfYp-fM=w1204-h903-no?authuser=0

Not sure what it is but reminds me of PogĂĄcsa, a hungarian bakery product:

2 Likes

“ok”

Adam Sandler fans dont get to speak! >:/

He was top notch in Uncut Gems.
If it wasn’t for the soundtrack and sound editing that movie would’ve been a real baller.

The only movie I like with him is ‘‘Mr. Deeds’’, and I havent watched it in over 20 years now.

Respectfully, you really don’t. It can’t be just downplayed. That’s all.

Some morning smoothies for the thread, pick whichever you like… time for a workout (for me, you don’t have to :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )

Aye, I wasn’t gonna assume, and I wont ask what it was about - just saying that if it’s something that could trigger depressed peoples mind (just as an example), it should 100% be reported, just in case.

1 Like

About the same timeframe for me.
Don’t remember much at all ^^

Something’s missing…

1 Like