Do NOT delete this thread please! šŸ˜‹

Like a good coffeeā€¦ :sleeping:

I couldnā€™t sleep muchā€¦ my cousinā€™s doggo Bjƶrn wouldnā€™t let me. Heā€™d jump straight on me and itā€™s a bloody wonder I wasnā€™t shocked :sweat_smile:

Mmm cucumber, mint, avocado, vodka and coffee smoothieā€¦

U sure itā€™s a dog? I donā€™t know many dogs named Bjƶrn but I do know quite a few people named thatā€¦ I aint judging ^^

But I wouldnā€™t name this one Bjƶrn.
Perhaps Baldy

Heā€™s a doggo, and a very huge one at that :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Dawww those eyes :pleading_face:

1 Like

Doggo!

1 Like

Wait till you meet his tongue :grimacing: I didnā€™t know where to hide from it as I canā€™t hold him back :sweat_smile:

Ye olde PoV:

1 Like

That is one massive doggo- kinda cute though

I sincerely hope that isnt in a deviant wayā€¦not that im judging you :laughing:

1 Like

Mine is definitely worse. :yum:

so the depressed person is the guy in the wrong everytime because he has depression ?

depressions doesnt make you insane lol

zumma thought he was doing the right things when he wasent simple as that.

doing something to trigger the depression and then blaming it for why i acted over the lineā€¦ he should of been reported just as much as i was.

but the forums dont work like that.

he knew exactly how to get the reaction he wanted out of me why the hell would he of said anything otherwise. nothing but a high grade troll.

not only that but he was the one continually bringing it up days afterwardsā€¦ to keep the subject going.

even when that thread was dying.

zuuma is not as innocent as he wants you all to think.

go back and read that thread yourselvesā€¦ even when im long suspended hes still going back and bringing it upā€¦ to get reactions from people such as pavilar.

he is still going to that thread now bringing it up todayā€¦

No, Iā€™m saying writing depressive stuff that can trigger OTHER DEPRESSED PEOPLE is bad. Writing out depressive stuff could easily trigger suicidal thoughts for others who suffers mental health issues. Intentionally or not.

Iā€™m not defending him.

Iā€™m not defending anyone.

Iā€™m good.

i personally think it should all just be dropped now tbhā€¦ there is no beef between me and punyelf which was the original person zumma said i was harassing ā€¦

if he wants to keep bringing it up though and i feel i have to explain my actionsā€¦ because hes bad mouthing meā€¦ even if it is subtly i will do that.

i wouldnt of even brought it up when i returned after the vacation if i had my way.

maybe just to talk to punyelf but thatā€™s it.

There are easy-to-prep salads out here, and while I canā€™t find an online pic of it Iā€™ll just leave a similar photo here :drooling_face:

I really love it when they contain taco.

2 Likes

donā€™t judge me but i personally think salads are the best food.

im not a vegi or a vegan

1 Like

Some of them do contain meat - generally itā€™s salad, assorted vegs, a small pack of sauce and meat. A bit of everything and whatever Iā€™ve tried so far tastes good. :drooling_face:

1 Like

me in a supermarket visiting the fresh salad isle ā€¦

is very much like a kid in a candy shop.

Clown likes salad but when your daily macro is about 2800 calories, salad needs a lot of juicy meat action :smiley:
Oh and 2800 is an estimate, about 3200+ is needed if I do cardio that day.

So your salad needs bacon.
Bacon wrapped lasagna:

and a close up shot of another bacon lasagna:

:clown_face:

2 Likes

It was not an adequate reaction to something so minor.

It was absolutely the right thing and the mod did a good job.

I very clearly said I didnā€™t flag that post that made you mad. Iā€™m always trying to be transparent if possible when someone gets confused. I put one flag on two posts that got removed. That was it.

Yes, I was trying to meet my daily reactions quotaā€¦

Puny asked me because she was confused, I answered carefully, you then replied to me and I answered that today because you are downplaying it.

Yes.

one thing i never really payed attention to is my calorie intake i should be consuming 2500 a day for a average person my age and heightā€¦

what i am actually consuming is probably much lower than that hence the weight lossā€¦

baring in mind on a good day i burn over half of my recommended calories with working out.

Thatā€™s too expensive!
Exercising at all is your problem.
You barerly need like half that if you do nothing but play wow all day.
Gotta think economically!

1 Like