Do NOT delete this thread please! 😋

We are talking about Dunkiee… :smirk:

1 Like

i seem to not drop below 73kilos though that is my floor weight i think …

no matter what i do workout wise…

last few months i been building myself from 73 back up to 80… then losing it again at work … because i guess im not eatting correctly.

my body is just a fine tuned fat eatting machine atm … its very hard to not drop weight with little effort after building it for 3 years.

i dont even really jog anymore or go for evening walks… and i am still dropping weight lol.

i do wonder if stress and depressions could be playing a role in that… but who knows honestly…

right now all i know is today is the first time in about 2 years where i woke up genuinely feeling bad physically… everything aches and i have 0 energy and i feel like i been run over by a truck…

i feel like i did when i jogged too much and dehydrated myself a few years ago…

only i havent been jogging…

i wonder if it is serious illness tbh.

from Imgflip Meme Generator

1 Like

I get that.

But I have no choice but follow my daily max, otherwise I will become “fat” again :clown_face:

The calories are always counted automatically in my head. Can’t help it.
21 years, fun little habit.

When someone asks “I wonder how many calories there is in this?!”
Clown can give an accurate guess :smiley:

Healthy weight loss is about 0,5-1kg per week depending on your starting condition.

I don’t miss those days at all, bulking up for 8 months (+200 cal / day) followed by toning down (-500 cal / day)

Clown likes it balanced as it is now

i drop 5kilos a week sometimes.

something definitely not right about my balance right now lol

one week i legitimately dropped 9kilos in 4 days…

i dont think i should be dropping those numbers in that space of time at my age.

my salad

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/yieVGFP_Sz7I4Vpx1A87mE3CDw7M8F5-aW9b7CMxRELU3F0xXCK2YL0W1RuaAcO2aY40O4V0Aoq0aMFTNjS5hmJiXNVBPafhdwaRdlEslBF-PpPlYdKsIDOZ4rO3TjlXi2RCnZy19svxa587f7mvgJJrkJEBkUR56tiy7FtdvGlG1X7RI29G3j-sXZWPGXkaE8mS3GJKJriHyoUNFgPN9x5ttQdmnfygBFltIC_kwmcW0k80AbIvlrcZVGwXbbnb_hr8T-aFe-gIr49aoYdxKmzzneggZF13BC9SZGOgI6OicOkg6agDVNnb7x5-WkWdopHQYwYsFVEPeywMjBvY7vGDgA_a7Zg7JpojQGjkv_pnr_zaHZTlIWP2G811fNBI1J3Oyu-Rc7fPwX99CyZUE9vX2vVJRqinQxHDEOxD81N9IBMWcf5iioe1OKE0Q9a36sauUYqGoyoCESslvJq-yruJiEsKVq8qOZKi1VXIYPPVSc97kpM4As9T4buxX_IbA6JFJAC0px7P5IYHG4QpxxG9q-s2m9sCjFVKr9b88G2Rtkugp6MgllxXy_9HmBXX7sT9W0yln9ooHO2o9BetJEd9FW2j1Y02_zdqAO9iYCfV3cIeScWc5WkYidQYbDaQqSqkYRgXqCe-Hsob3QTx3rtTfbJthWCismPuCrE3tIuGurdKpZxgZH65-z8i9paDWZCwSrbRj2Vn-e2i_m2xqxr-AKUo6kBpsRn0TyisK9jeGUWRL3TccB1txiUGM2U=w678-h904-no?authuser=0

1 Like

9kg in 4 days?
5kg in 7 days?
I would visit a doctor because something isn’t right there

Either you drink a lot of water (too much) and that’s mostly what you lose, or invest in a quality personal scale

To lose 5kg in 7 days you’d have to be negative 5000 calories each day.

Doesn’t sound realistic or healthy

Better to take it slow and steady, result will be the same but healthier :+1:

1 Like

yeah im feeling the same way…

something isn’t right, gonna book a appointment with the docs.

wouldnt be surprised if all the stress of th epast 15 years finally caught up with me lol…

dats life though!

EDIT: now get ur tin foil hat ready… i have mentioned this before…

for about 5 years now i have been seeing the same number everywhere i look “37”

i knew it was a sign something good or bad was going to happen when i turned 37…

i just had that feeling and i cant explain it was like a message lol…

i turned 37 last month…

if it is my end times… i can go happy knowing i was honest throughout and caring to all those who deserved it.

i feel like i finished my purpose tbh… even though i have not achieved anything of note.

1 Like

Turned in a piece of art for a contest, now will wait few days.
P.S: Back to work…

2 Likes

I re-calculated with “little to no workout” and got just under 2300 cal per day.

So you make a fair point!

And it should all come from candy one of the cheapest and calorie densest food there is and you’ll save hundreds of $ each month.

2 Likes

what is the actual benefits to having a tounge that big in day to day life… (non NSFW)

seems more like a burden.

Buddy agrees

1 Like

You can clean your nose with it.

i have a cold again apparently… probably covid again for my 6th time lol…

thats why im feeling so worn today

and dis is whot i will eat tonight

3 Likes

Completely not food related but I have found a new way to empty my bank account…

ordered two of them, I shall soon have them all!!!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B09MQZSZY7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Game in question, (me playing)

3 Likes

Lucky you, I’m completely uninspired what to have :bulb:

still got to play through that game well both of the new doom games…

i own them just havent played them.

did play Rage2 though … it was alright…