Do NOT delete this thread please! 😋

fair enough…

1 Like

He made a unsub post months ago about not coming back to pre patch DF in July.

yeah i was not around as i was literally chain banned nearly for 6 months.

break does everyone good, hopefully they come back refreshed afterwards

I guess it’s because of the swear word describing urine.

1 Like

yes i guess is somethin automatic

1 Like

I thought it was because of the tea.
Highly offensive tbh

1 Like

Nah, flags aren’t automatic, if there’d have been a swear/forbidden word detected it’d have been an auto silence almost immediately.

Green tea isn’t that bad! But if that’s really a problem, have a different variation:

1 Like

Complaint begin
off topic: i begin to be worried about DF. it seems (its just an idea. nothin proved) they are focusing a lot on group content (they released already the rotation of the old dungeon in season 1) but im not seein many info about levelling and empowerment.
Bein one that hates timed content i hope to have somethin to do in DF.
complaint end

1 Like

Why would you use a swear word anyway then not expect any punishment.

I generally check what I say carefully, but for one I was really in that mood, and for two I remember seeing it here before so I took it’s safe to use.

I’ve seen worse, facts!

Lets hope the mods see it your way too but just because someone else said it does not mean its safe to use time will tell gl.

Thanks :smile: of course I’ll never know the true reason of the flag but so long it’s restored, it’s alright.

On topic, eating one of those famous salads here:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1015394114444996670/1019597976278147142/rn_image_picker_lib_temp_d5dbf5fa-2f3f-486b-90ce-b60f966983dc.jpg

1 Like

profanity happens… people need to be less prude and open to it … expressing oneself with the right words helps in all kinds of ways…

being told not to doesnt.

if i ever had a kid and that kid swore and their teacher…

i would consider my kid a success…

Nice, but needs more meat. Or any meat at all.
WHERE IS DA MEATS?!

1 Like

Never told them not to just said the reason why it might have been flagged and asked why risk it especially on these forums.

In Zuuma’s serving, he stole it from me overnight :cry:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1015394114444996670/1019581030723747962/IMG_8030.jpg

Just look at how much it contains!

1 Like

oh no, i was just generalizing

being told NOT to do something doesn’t build character it limits it.

life aint all roses people… and this forum sure aint lol

You can finish the leftovers :stuck_out_tongue: