Do NOT delete this thread please! šŸ˜‹

Well it isnā€™t, sad this story got flagged above :sweat_smile:

1 Like

its a very valid lesson if people find it bad or not ā€¦

but then the type of people who regular these forums ā€¦

you can see why they would flag it.

and its why they will rot away the majority of their days here as well when others will come and go.

itā€™s not like i was the one telling my brother to hit another personā€¦ i was a mere bystander.

Iā€™ve nothing against a good story personally :smiling_face_with_tear:

Flag could be restored on it. But lemme leave one here:

doesnt matter if it is or not honestlyā€¦

i do not care.

alot of people not just on this forums but in this thread in general are not genuineā€¦

watch ur back.

ofc. its a forum with unknown ppl. we never know if alts are related.
Noone is genuine.

1 Like

nah it goes beyond even thatā€¦ some of the people are nefarious ā€¦

some of the most ā€œlovedā€ people i might add.

Howā€¦ predictable
This one was flagged too
I guess you have a stalker Twiggz
:thinking:

You cannot prove a thing!! :eyes:

1 Like

i been on this forum for ā€¦ 5 years nowā€¦ longer than most realiseā€¦ i know most people here by now lol.

1 Like

I donā€™t take any forum seriously, not even the fitness ones.

I post my gym/food stuff from time to time, people read or donā€™t, they comment or donā€™t, clown is happy because he has shared a little bit of hisā€¦happiness(?) with the world.

Lots of trolls there too and a few fakers Iā€™m sure. The troll posts I love, but so far, wow forums are pretty fun trolling wise.

I found this too

Iā€™m eating chocolate cake this weekend. It has been decided (long overdue!)

4 Likes

Is it though? Unless you have proof of the five people who have flagged your posts and got them hidden I personally think itā€™s a bit of a daft game to claim itā€™s X person doing it.

I can tell you 100% the person you think who is doing it isnā€™t on the forum right now though :smile:

me neither budā€¦

they think they are achieving something by getting me suspendedā€¦ i can live perfectly fine without these forumsā€¦ they achieve nothing reallyā€¦

doesnt effect me in the slightestā€¦

just makes me keep coming back ā€¦

1 Like

You do make it a lot happier around here imo.

2 Likes

forum really needs to root out the weeds.

1 Like

i dont take anything seriously. life taught me that.

2 Likes

"Every time you tell people that you want to do something big, you want to get to the top, anything, they will say youā€™re crazy, you can never do it.

I think thatā€™s the very thing that I need to get inspired, and to get hungry.
I really get hungry when people say ā€œyou canā€™t do itā€. Thatā€™s when I really get the drive"
/Arnold

Felt appropriate :sunglasses:

Be careful, your paranoia is showing there ā€œbudā€

My five flags for the day are fully intact tyvm.

I literally made a joke about the name of my old posting char/main and then pointed out the person you named and shamed isnā€™t currently on the forum to flag you :woman_shrugging:

But seriously and on topic: I thought people knew this but you can see who flagged if you check the source html page

sincerely twiggz. using the word hate for a forum about a game isnt a bit excessive?

really? wow