Do NOT delete this thread please! 😋

dunkiee. could you lock this thread and begin a new one? I guess we need somethin new.

1 Like

Now that just isn’t nice! In the whole world there are few I hate and only two I hate with a passion, one being my husband the other the guy who tattooed the abomination on my wrist and I do not believe you are either of those two, at least I hope not.

I really hate it when I have a grudge that I don’t know what it is… Almost like the grudge is only in the mind of the other person :joy:

Awe people see me as good on the forum? And I work so hard at being a sarcastic baddy… Note to self: must try harder :grin:

Good news everybody! I have power!! :roll_eyes:

You post a lot, I post a lot, we post in a fair few of the same threads and sometimes I reply to posts of yours, it isn’t a conspiracy. Sometimes (and here’s the shocker) I just have something to respond to you on this public forum :joy:

However, I feel it might be time to give you a coveted place in my forum ignore list reserved normally for those who bug me. Simply so I don’t mistakenly engage in conversation with you again.

Cya Twiggz.

I confess this. I hide my posting history on all my alts because I learned that it seems to annoy a few, and it brings me a little bit of joy knowing that :clown_face:

Oh and this was of course even more fun doing so on my classic alt.

Carry on

im not reading that afenton becaus ei know when you break comments up like that your just trying to incite a argument.

was i wrong?

skimmed it… sarcasm to incite a response 101

1 Like

sure mate, ill do that buddy, you got it pal

its okay when youre condescending right? but being called a narcissist thats taboo

life must be hard when youre always a victim

yes, as usual

condecending now is it keep going whats next?

1 Like

So I did a :poop: of scrolling up this thread just now… And honestly you seem to get along with most people up until the point you start insinuating some forum illuminati is after you until it eventually turned into a full on confrontation.

People didn’t seem to mind you at all until today honestly.

hope you realise the people i did point out in this are the ones hiding their profiles …

what are they hiding…

1 Like

So what is everyone having for their tea? Probably sausages and mash here with loads of gravy :drooling_face:

4 Likes

i get on with people fine … i would get on with afenton and Furae equally as well…

but they are out to get me for reasons of their own …

there is no illuminati lol i just pee’d some very petty people who live on this forums .

1 Like

oh its 5 o clock. time for tea. unfortunately just tea because my kitchen is totally empty. i need to go urgently to grocery store for resupply.

I dont know what happend between you guys or your history… But don’t let whatever that was live rent free in your head. You seem very liked after your return. Don’t start bothering with drama now:]

i dont even remember either…

i dont think they do either at this point … but its long history…

and they dont give up

1 Like

consider this over. It seems they want to move along too^^

only until the next time when they appear again …

wait for it and i did warn you …

1 Like

I’m tired.

1 Like

Not the felweed!

Yep, just be here and make frens!

Contributed enough foodies except if Clown gets to decide so here’s some cats:

Where’s Schmusedecke when we’d need her?

I can’t lock it - would rather have the PvP 404’d if possible.

I kinda want this thread to be the one of the biggest of all times, and want the contents to be food or at least fun-related, however.

swipes forehead

Whew, Neffy doesn’t hate me! Praise the good lord of Quel’Thalas!

Nah… think maybe it was my own green tea whining post that began it. Don’t blame yourself.

pets Skullstalker

Just drinking it in itself unless ill, in which case I take meds with it. Have one anyways!

Me too of reading all this.

4 Likes

yes. where is???

We’ll need more kittens. Kitten and puppy detox pls.

Don’t think too hard about that it’s in the food thread :eyes:

2 Likes

3 Likes