Do NOT delete this thread please! 😋

ofc paranoia… just wait until next time when u show up again … or the countless times before if u check my post history…

1 Like

this guy is another one which has a grudge lol…

welcome back come to stick a knife in before i go for a while?

1 Like

they really do hate though … its not a me problem … i dont hate anyone… they hate me lol.

EDIT: funny thing is i will be suspended i go to work i come back and time will be up on it… i wont even be on the forums for the next 6 days anyway.

1 Like

but you can be a hateful person for life.

1 Like

calling you out for what you are is hardly hating

Can we stop to talk about ban or troll and continue to talk about food and kittens? Thanks

4 Likes

mate is that why you call me out so many time in the past as well … over and over again like a bad habit?

call me what you like but at least admit ur no gem either.

same goes for the others…

at least i admit my wrongdoings.

i wonder why ur hiding your post history…

lets be honest and show to all of us and lets see who you been replying to .

1 Like

i never claimed to be, thats the difference

you go out of your way to spin your web of lies and then act the victim when people call you out

you havnt admitted anything and youre still here…

why?

mate nothing i have ever said is lies…

i say time and time again im always honest…

you are the one spinning…

prove me wrong by showing ur post history.

1 Like

4 Likes

No offense twiggs… But am i wrong to say it looks like you are the one who brings up and mentions people today or? No one seemed to mind your return until this.

what do you mean by bring up people?

1 Like

Can i debate this with you another time as you have derailed the thread a lot, i would not call you a liar but you bend the truth and edit a lot to suit the needs of the post. I have to ask why stay subbed if you no longer play anything actiblizz related for 2 years i wish i had the money to spare to do that.

You bring up people hating you and down the line even by name.

like i said if u check theirs or my post history deep enough you would fully understand why i do that…

i am not lying… they are hiding their history for a reason.

EDIT: i would not recommend checking my history though there is so many trash comments to go through to find the ones which matter.

at least i do not hide it though then claim innocence

1 Like

Still though… Why bring this attention to your self? Allot of people propably hate me too. Somehow me and them manage to leave each other somewhat alone.

he’s a narcissist thats why

victim post incoming soon mark my words

i was minding my own buisness and they flagged a post of mine out of the blue…

had they left me alone and not further pushed it by commenting and harassing me “trolling” even i would of had no reason to state the truth about them.

1 Like

keep reeling off names mate…

hes trying to get me to react by calling me all the names under the sun you see??

narcissism now what will it be next??

that is what they all do afenton included mariux Furae…

1 Like