Do NOT delete this thread please! šŸ˜‹

ah well seems im not going to work tomorrow got phone call from docsā€¦ they want me to go in to discuss something -.-

Heres to hoping they wanna discuss the weather or the queens funeral or football.

2 Likes

Iā€™m on it!

3 Likes

Rubbish. For the very simple reason your name isnā€™t Souldefiler.

As for the rest of the complete drivel you wrote in yet ANOTHER one of your endless ā€œHELP HELP iā€™M BEING OPPRESSED!ā€ strops once again you just prove yourself to be an overly dramatic professional victim who within 3 or 4 posts has an amazing ability to turn sympathy into apathy.

Dream on lad. Dream on. Afenton cares as much for you outside of a direct reply as she cares for a worm in the mud. I have known her for a significantly longer time than you have and if you actually think she would spend the time to sit and ā€œpersecuteā€ some random name on a videogame forum then you really do have a vastly overblown sense of your own importance.

News flash for you fellah. You ainā€™t important to anyone here.

But then again. EVERYONE has a grudge against you for one reason or another, donā€™t they?

1 Like

nice insight but ur a little late to that party im afraid hunā€¦

guess u couldnt stop urself though nice to see what you really think.

i know u and afenton are close i been here long enough doesnt surprise me that youā€™d pop up here either because of thatā€¦

Anyway. Completely random gif of someone playing darts.

1 Like

wright (Aka Jason Statham)?

the fact that more than one ā€œpersonā€ (account) reported it proves secret forum flag society is reel. no 2 people would flag that let alone 5

no one even mentioned a secret society here ā€¦

well i didnt anyway lol.

it was mentioned few hours back xd I suspecr afenton btw, heā€™s hurt very fast and is usually around in back. just look in this thread harmless comments are flagged. this is the work one easily offended person and he must be DEstroyed(or that soulguy, someone with tons of ap who is clearly invested in game forever)

No thats Van Gerwen , Wright is the one strutting behind him roleplaying as Foghorn Leghorn.

Ha! Now everyone knows that you are the guy who tattooed my wrist!

I do actually care about worms though, they are important in soil aeration and we should take look after them. They are also an important part of compost making. Worms are good little creatures :grin:

Remember Saturday nights watching Bullseye? (Was it Saturday night TV? Have memories of watching it at my grandparents)

1 Like

Nice and simple ā€œpizzaā€ toast for a nice and simple evening

1 Like

I hope this flag-fest will not close our little lounge-topic :frowning:
We need burgers!!!
:hamburger:

Nice job!

Iā€™ll tell this the next time someone calls a person in my vicinity ā€œa useless wormā€. Who knew you can learn while you flame others! Iā€™ll still look for a more chill method though.

1 Like

Sunday night lol. Was on around 5pmish, we used to sit around the TV as a family with our sunday dinner, usually a birds eye chicken and vegetable pie and some boiled tatties.

1 Like

Doner burger. My final offer!

1 Like

Nah it will be fine, its a fun little thread that occasionally gets derailed but it doesnā€™t strictly have a linear trail anyway soā€¦ It will be fine.

1 Like

im pretty sure afenton is one of soulguyā€™s accounts. mmmyes or they are part of the ffs(forumflagsociety)

Iā€™ll take your offer and promptly throw it in the binā€¦

Did you cook that thing by yelling at it in a heated argument?

Ah dinnae even ken whitā€™s fir mah tea the nichtā€¦ Proahbableh another proteen mulk, ahā€™ve been drinkinā€™ em like theyā€™re gaein oot oā€™ fashion cus mah teeth are pure birlin anā€™ ah cannae chaā€™ oan onythin without it hurtin like onythinā€¦

That burger hybrid is NOT yours to throw. Youā€™ll have to ask Kitiaara for permission for that

Haggis pizza for you

1 Like