Do NOT delete this thread please! šŸ˜‹

im actually handling this very calmly given the circumstances and how many times i been through this on this forumsā€¦

they will keep spamming on topic to drown everything out.

im literally one person against the ā€œfortune favouredā€

It sucks thoughā€¦ cause its wasted potential. Ive seen you at your best, And you spend it at thisā€¦

donā€™t forget heā€™d tell the horse about how amazing he is first though

1 Like

I miss Steak n Shake now, the one just down the road on Capital Circle SE when I lived there did an amazingly steak burger, freshly cooked with crisp lettuce, tomatoes and fries that were so golden and crisp they were cooked with the breath of angels.

And donā€™t even get me started on the absolute pinnacle of fast food perfection, the glorious (and Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve mentioned it) the Chic-fil-A deluxe chicken sandwich with bacon and pepperjack cheese.

belly growls like a roaring lion

Yeah okey. Shut the hell up all of you.

Twiggs cant leave :poop: alone for the life of him. It doesnā€™t help that you all donā€™t either.

get them to stop and iā€™d be at my best simple as that.

I canā€™tā€¦ But you can stop. You wont be any looser for such. If anyone has a problem with you they can bring it up with you spesifically. Take it to a discord dm I dont care.

People like you twiggs. walk away from this and if anyone has any issues. they can talk it out with you-

why are you still talking to yourself now that everyone knows you are afenton and fureo

why is he allowed to annoy us but we cant say anything?

thats not fair :woozy_face:

Never seen anything so childish as ā€œi will stop if they stopā€ just silence already.

so you are also soul?

Who ? if you are talking to me im just telling everyone to be quiet as it is childish so no reason to start on me :slight_smile: Maybe you are Twiggz or Fur on another char :wink:

How many of us here have any clue wtf is going on between twiggs and the rest? Give me a like if you do :upside_down_face: They dont need to bring this into every encounter on the forums they meet eachother.

And they have -Allot- to sort out. None of these people invovled here are bad people. They just need to get their :poop: together and stop using the public forums to sort it out. And leave eachother alone.

2 Likes

they donā€™t though do they ā€¦ they just deface me on topics and false flag me ā€¦ and follow me like a plague around this forumsā€¦ just to give me a hard time ā€¦

i canā€™t go into personal detail too much but combining that with my mental state is like peanutbutter and jelly to americansā€¦

i dont lie when i say i am self-destructive and if they give me a open door for me to harm myself i will run through it.

Something something FF something something me thats all i can work out

wth is happening.

3 Likes

the so called behind the scenes group which doesnt exist trying to talk me down.

Nobody hecking knows. But Twiggs and afenton and others have apperently a beef between eachother that the whole forums has to see.

1 Like

I put them on ignore hours ago, I told them I was doing it because they donā€™t want me to engage with them. If they still have issue with me then that is on them and I canā€™t do anything more.

I am not engaging with them, I canā€™t see their posts unless someone quotes them.

Not my problem.

Iā€™m just here talking to people who are happy and comfortable to engage in conversation with me without attacking me for no reason.