Do NOT delete this thread please! šŸ˜‹

Ah, fair enoughā€¦I miss Spambotā€¦

lol they pretty much own these forumsā€¦

u gotta play by their rules or get banned pretty much .

no bro im not included, but souldefiler afenton and fureo are 1 person

They really donā€™t. You think they cordinate and just stay wake just to screw you over? I swear they arenā€™t.

they bring the old drama not me dude open your eyes please lol.

i was fine until they come along just pay attention in future.

I already told you what i sawā€¦

And you keep insinuating anyone who disagrees with you have you on their minds 24/7.

I am here telling you your wrong. And to stopā€¦ People like you allot since your return. Donā€™t screw it up by being paranoid.

we are? i mean we areā€¦

yes you gave yourself away by popping up the second you were mentioned. because as you are afenton and souldefiler and likely some other talking to himself you saw that char mentioned

case cracked

they dont have me on their mind 24.7 budā€¦

but they cannot stop themselves when they see a opportunity when it involves me ā€¦

im not paranoid at allā€¦ just you refuse to listenā€¦ i suffered many bans at the hands of these same people over and over againā€¦ enough to know they are taking something personal.

1 Like

The Unholy Trinity!!

I bagsie being the one chomping down on Judas iscariot!

Afenton is so awesome people think sheā€™s a mythā€¦

You should eat your burger the way you want to.
Never let anyone ruin your burger!

About ketchup

/approved by clown

clearly skullstalker is either also soul, or one of his friends. more likely to be also him cuz he have no friznds thats why he talk to himself

in fact itā€™s safer to assume everyone here except me and twiggs are soul

I donā€™t. i think of you as a target for Hunterā€™s Mark and subsequent termination.

Throw it in the trash! HP sauce or no sauce at all!

You keep bringing stuff back up. Everyone involved has already let go. Scroll up. I am telling you. Your letting them live rent free in your head. And you can do just fine without it. People already liked you allot when you returned.

skull is just messing with ur head. notice yoy never see these ppl type at the same time

this wont be the last time they put me in this position ā€¦

and next time youā€™ll be here saying the same thing and ignoring themā€¦

how many times must i suffer bans because you refuse to listen to the truth.

Skull youā€™re wasting your time. Stop replying to him and giving him attention. Like I said to Zuuma few days ago, Twiggz doesnā€™t beat a dead horse with a stick, he has a pair of jumper cables attached to a nuclear power plantā€¦

Honestly a burger place in my city (curse me for moving away from their delivery zone) makes a Swiss burger with smoked cheese and sautƩ mushrooms that is to die for. No ketchup necessary!!