Do NOT delete this thread please! šŸ˜‹

I was a PT the year I hit 30. But only one summer.
Itā€™s way too easy to become qualified for that job.

But you have to like working with humans to be a good PT.
Iā€™m not too fond of humans myself. :upside_down_face:

I would be much more suitable working with animals.
inb4 prison joke.
I think thatā€™s why I prefer to work on vehicles. I love them and they make sense.
Some brands and models are an exception :grin:

GL however it goes for you!

Meaty sandwich:

2 Likes

my mum used to say working with animals would be the ideal job for meā€¦

i do not mind working with humansā€¦ providing they are somewhat intelligent and hold common sense.

a lot of people said i would of done very well in the army in my early years apparently i have the ideal mindset for it ā€¦ was told i would of climbed ranks very quickly.

1 Like

The army is another place that makes sense.
Not gonna share my involvement there but ever since I gave up that life, I keep waking up earlier than the birds

Eat something tasty this weekend! :sunglasses:

Should the Clown be worried that you mentioned both PT and the Army? :grin:

1 Like

iā€™ve been waking up at 4:30am recently and going out for a 2 hour walk ā€¦

been really enjoying itā€¦

no one around just me and the dawn chorus ā€¦ and the sun rise across the countrysideā€¦

ā€¦

i dont think you should be worriedā€¦ i think it is more i am very strict and determined with myselfā€¦ which would of made me fit in that role wellā€¦ i have willpower for daysā€¦

and survived more mental knockdowns than the average person will ever seeā€¦ but always come back stronger than before.

im not really a violent personā€¦ or do i agree with violenceā€¦ but in the right circumstances i can see myself fighting for what is right.

1 Like

Is it possible to learn this power? Unless necessary I wonā€™t wake up before 9 or 10ā€¦ even if I do Iā€™m crazy tired and donā€™t know whatā€™s going on.

Note to self, Twiggz is Rebel Good in alignment.

1 Like

It can be a curse as well. If you want to stay up late (movie/date/read a horror book in your basement storage)
But yes, I can teach you this simple trick.

Before you go to sleep you tell yourself this; wake up at 0400 or NO PIZZA FOR 2 WEEKS!
Boom! Enjoy

I sometimes forget what day it is, donā€™t worry about it. Makes it more fun :clown_face:

2 Likes

its through my work ā€¦ i wake up 2am - 4am on work daysā€¦

work 12 hour daysā€¦

after year+ of feeling constantly tired i eventually got used to waking up earlyā€¦ and started doing it on my days off.

i only feel tired when i initially wake up now ā€¦ but i do a set of pushups as soon as i wake up which gives me a boost of energy and gets the heart pumping.

after about 20 mins of waking up i feel normal.

EDIT: rebel good is a pretty good call honestly.

EDIT2: i do find if i wake up around 4am ā€¦ i feel tired and ready to sleep around 9 - 10pm.

when i was unemployed ā€¦ i rarely knew what month it was yet alone day or date.

1 Like

You probably have this where you live as well, but in my country we have an institution I would translate along the lines of ā€œactive reservesā€ which is a 3 month training/course for people who want basic military training. The people then go on with their civilian life and have training sessions per every year.

Might be something you could check in your country, if this kind of stuff interests you. Also here the age limit for joining the army is 60 and 65 for police/prison wardens etc. Will probably be similar where you live, so would not worry about being ā€œoldā€.

2 Likes

i may look into it who knowsā€¦

i feel very unfulfilled with my life as it is right now personallyā€¦

i need some excitement, need to change things up a bitā€¦

i feel like right now im just living to a set routine because it works and keeps me healthy and safeā€¦

but where is the fun in thatā€¦ im at a crossroads where a large part of me wants to push the boundaries right now and see where it takes me.

iā€™ve lived a very comfortable and boring life up till this pointā€¦ im destined for so much more i feel.

just gotta find the right time and place to take the initial steps.

maybe me seeing 37 everywhere is a sign that this year is the year i actually change my life.

Thatā€™s some nice looking bbq-ing right there.

1 Like

Seems youā€™re on a good way doing just that.

I just read that someone is turning 37 tomorrow
In case Iā€™m busy tomorrow,
MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY BIRTHDAY Twiggz!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Another 10 boss and only Rygelon droped his Quasar trinket
Wich is nice
And won a few rolls for loot
This was a good day
Worthy for a hamburger feast!
:hamburger:

1 Like

NICE

1 Like

I spy with my little eyeā€¦ BAAAACOOON!!!

:bacon: :bacon: :bacon:

Bacon lovers, gather around!

and to wash it down with

and later some dessert

1 Like

I almost read a c-ock pot, and thatā€™s what it looks like as well :eyes:

What isnā€™t? :clown_face: It does pale before our friendā€™s suggestion but laws are laws and so I reward your hard work. :yum:

2 Likes

Thats official folks!
Iā€™m a bad influence on Dunkiee
Rawr
x3 nuzzles! Pounces on you
Nuzzles yoā€™ necky wecky ~ murr ~ hehe

Iā€™m a bad influence on you - you should see some of the screenshots I took in discords.

Wait, Iā€™ll even share one!

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: