Do NOT delete this thread please! 😋

Langos is a wonderfull gift of the Gods
There is no, literally no topping you can’t put it on and will be yummy
Sweet jam? sour cream and chees? stew? Kebab? Roast beef? A whole chicken?
Anything is good on the humble langos!

2 Likes

And pineapple too! (?) :clown_face:

What a world. Beautiful

2 Likes

*Gul’dan’s voice *

EEEEVERYYTHING!!!

Hang in there! Just flex those days away and it’s gonna be vacation time in no time

I have to “work”/work until next thursday then it’s party time.

1 Like

Those are shrimps?

*Insert mandatory Homer drooling meme *

Looks like it. Shrimp and pineapple. Would work for me.

Or shrimp and black caviar

I need to find someone that sells authentic magyar lĂĄngos

Damn you Clown, always torturing yourself.

It is not hard ot make them my dear clown!

https://www.tasteatlas.com/langos/recipe

1 Like

GIEEEEFFFF! :drooling_face::drooling_face:

Out! Out I say!

Except you, pineapple. You can stay. :pineapple:

Then you’ll have to visit our country I’m afraid, unless you find a hungarian who moved abroad - fairly probable to bump into one in Sweden or Finland. :thinking:

Keep those unusual LĂĄngos pics coming. But no shrimps please. Seafood is yuck for me :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Baldrick Dunkiee, does it have to be this way? Our valued friendship ending with me cutting you up into strips and telling the prince that you walked over a very sharp cattle grid in an extremely heavy hat?

:shrimp:

1 Like

Well, I’m not Hungarian and according to Kitiaara I can make them myself!

Maybe it counts if you got your roots in a neighbour country to Hungary :upside_down_face:

You got it!

2 Likes

Close enough
While LĂĄngos might be Hungarian, similar fried breads are also enjoyed in Austria, the Czech Republic, and a number of other countries like Greece ad Turkey.

2 Likes

What’s next, someone will break up with me because I prefer a tube top transmog over a generic class set? :cry: Come on!

Is this
 nutella and banana? :eyes:

1 Like

I don’t see “my” country on that list.

But I do know for a fact that it’s eaten in the “yugo” countries too :wink:

Gonna be a tough week for me mentally at work this week
 someone whose been on holiday for the past 3 weeks returns this week

last time we spoke they told me to leave them alone so it will be a interesting week to say the least

only thing keeping me going is the idea of holiday
 when i can up the anti on my fitness and take it to new levels.

EDit: i tried to get this week off holiday
 but they got no one of my skill level to replace me
 just to avoid that person
 so i had to settle for the next week instead lol

EDIT2: actually debating transfering out of my section, or even finding a new job honestly over it :P.

people are already asking me if im looking for a new job because of what happened lol.

if i was 10 years younger i would train to be a personal trainer

Tube tops have their time and place
But you would look better without them :innocent:

2 Likes

Probably yes, neighboring countries share their cuisine through immigration - I swear I saw some cevapi on the menu at my former workplace for instance.

Or, if our countries weren’t occupied by the Ottomans in the New Age, we wouldn’t be using the same variety of veggies.

In fact, both stuffed cabbage and LĂĄngos originates from there according to a website on this! Even Pörkölt aka “stew”! :eyes:

1 Like

This is my favorite mog, and the first unique one I ever made - have countless of them but this has a special place in my heart. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

It is indeed quite lovely! :two_hearts:

1 Like

just did a 8 key on grimrail depot. from 748 to 803 poins o-o

1 Like

Meant my main’s one but couldn’t post twice in a row because of restrictions, but truth be told, my velf’s mog is really my favorite.

So much so, she hasn’t changed looks since like January or early February. That’s when Ceranity drew an avatar of her.

The second best one is what I wear currently but will tweak with the hairstyle. Full goes better with it over Diva.

1 Like