Do NOT delete this thread please! šŸ˜‹

when it arrivesā€¦ i think i will mostly use it to play indie gamesā€¦

im not a massive fan of AAA titles these days ā€¦

i will most likely start with ā€˜Hadesā€™ then maybe ā€˜Rogue legacy 2ā€™ after that.

i have like a 500 game black log on steamā€¦ so i got plenty of choice ^^

1 Like

Oh, good choice, I didnā€™t play Hades, but I played Transistor. The games always have a good soundtrack.

1 Like

yeah i have transistor to play as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

may even start a ff9 playthroughā€¦ havenā€™t played that game in agesā€¦ just been sitting in my steam listā€¦ was not the same playing it sat on a pcā€¦

Which Quarter you got? ^^

Iā€™m Q4ā€¦

i can order mine now which i did a few days ago.

ngl

1 Like

No, youā€™re cake :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

been a steam member since the steam alphaā€¦ before it was a game shop and just a trial chat program for their half-life gameā€¦

i used to play a lot of half-life back then 1997 - 2001ā€¦ i think i joined steam around 2003?

so u can probably imagine the games i picked up over they years.

I used to love sports games, but Iā€™m a sucker for keyboard and mouse. Different games are definitely better on different platforms.

1 Like

i only use keyboard and mouse for mmorpgs and FPS nowā€¦

i have a joystick for flight simsā€¦

and a wheel e.t.c for racingā€¦

VR for VR gamesā€¦

and now steamdeck for indies

EDIT: have to say racing games in VR with a proper wheel setup is amazing

me just driving around a open map in vr with wheel :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

my birthday this year consists on me walking 4 hours to the next town ready for work tomorrow xDā€¦

didnt even get a happy birthday from any of my immediate family.

guess they all forgot.

fun times!

i wont mention anything thoughā€¦ my brothers birthday was back in marchā€¦ he actually text me and had a massive moan at me cause i didnt get him anythingā€¦ (he didnt know i lost my bank card at the time)

i later got him something though like the day afterwardsā€¦

just find a it a bit pot calling the kettle blackā€¦ but this is the type of crap i always have to deal with ā€¦ its not okay for me to do something but its perfectly fine for them to do the same.

my dad even text me last night how hes going out on a trip with his mates todayā€¦

he 100% forgot its my birthday lolā€¦

which is funny cause his birthday is like 2 days before mine.

and people wonder why im like i am lol

EDIT: me and brother fell out a few weeks ago, i told him he needs to get a job cause my dad is struggling to pay for both of them without any money coming in from himā€¦

since then he hasent said a word to me its been like 3 monthsā€¦

i know when im working (i stay at my dads) they are constantly talking to eachother on their phonesā€¦

cause my brother refuses to come into the same room as me.

my dad is enabling this to happen as well by refusing to talk to my brother about how hes acting like a big kidā€¦ instead almost siding with him ā€¦ because hes scared he might treat him the same as hes treating meā€¦

just a massive mess atmā€¦

but yeaā€¦ im better off alone doing my own thing thats the only thing im sure of right now.

to think i held this family together 5 years agoā€¦ from falling apartā€¦ my brother wouldnt even speak to my dad for over 3 yearsā€¦ now hes living under his roof because i kept them together lolā€¦

its just a joke honestly.

1 Like

When I pressed like you had only put 3 sentences in your post.
I come back and sweet Jesus and his holiest kebab

That kinda sucks dude but youā€™re right. At least for now, you might be better off alone.

Ok, sounds like you deserve something special

I give you, Big Mac CAKE

Should be said, despite all my heart stopping pics, I eat very healthy (5-6 days a week :upside_down_face:)
Clown also does his best to avoid sugar, like cake and candy.
Even snacks like chips and cheeze stuff.

Nuts I can eat like candy, enough for me.

PS. Donā€™t tell anyone, I donā€™t want to get kicked from the foodie club.

i eat what i like when i like personally :stuck_out_tongue:
never changed my dietā€¦

i just up the workout

my bonus is ā€¦ im not designed to be unhealthyā€¦ i just let myself become unhealthyā€¦

so if i start moving generally i get back into shape.

i am back up to 78kilos now from 75ā€¦ after a very demanding heavy lifting week of work last week .

i packed on a lot of mass around my shoulders and upper back.

1 Like

Solid approach.

But Iā€™m not going up to 105kg+ ever again. I promised myself that.
I love it at 10-11% BF and 95-96kg
As long as bodyfat stays the same, if my weight goes up a few hundred grams now and then, no problem!

And Iā€™m the same, if I want to eat something tasty, I tell myself that I have to work for it.
No cardio NO PIZZA! :sunglasses:

1 Like

95 felt like a good weight to me as wellā€¦

if it is a healthy 95ā€¦

i mainly only went down as low as i did just to test myself to see if i could get there ā€¦

but idealy i would love to be a solid 90 and i would be perfectly happy there too.

but why not make it a solid 80 while im here. xD

EDIT: when i strap myself up with weights vests etc when i workoutā€¦ i weigh 95- 100kilos

so im effectively workingout at your bodyweight.

it helps at lot i find makes me lighter on my feet and faster overall.

1 Like

It generally is like that here as wellā€¦

Oddly, I always see the hot chicks with a huge family and even bigger birthday cake around - weird :laughing:

Butā€¦ truth be told, a tight hug from a friend is generally better than any present. Maybe a selfie to remember the moment.

Preferably a hug of course. I still remember the squeeze of some of my old classmatesā€¦ :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

yeah i guessā€¦

i am completely alone though no one really cares enough to think about me lol.

im not complaining ofc dont be mistaken

i am fine being alone, it wont change me and i still put others first funnily enoughā€¦ even complete strangers

but im just cursed to always be alone at the end of the day.

i bother to get close to people and they sing my praisesā€¦ but it always followed by oh i want you to meet my partnerā€¦ or im going traveling for a while i wont be aroundā€¦

or just stays passive and nothing moreā€¦

This is good, especially if you decide to go into the army or military.

Iā€™m not gonna post what weights I lift, usually gets bad responses/e-peen and I feel I have shared too much already. /Paranoid Clown
I have all my info on 2 other forums. Thatā€™s enough

But yeah chins and dips I have to strap a few plates on me.
But I donā€™t workout for strength, mostly for mass, even now that I decided to not pack on more weight, I will stay at 7-12 reps range

They usually say that elites should do
Benchpress 1,5 x bodyweight
Squat 2 x bodyweight
Deadlift 2,5 x bodyweight

But I think they mean 1 rep.

As a fairly high repper myself, Iā€™m not too far from those numbers, if I were to max myself, but I prefer higher reps.

Point is, you get good at what you do.
So keep at it.

Would be cool if you actually went into the army or such!