Do NOT delete this thread please! 😋

That was a frisbee I bought him yesterday. Within 20 minutes he had chewed the edge off and proceeded to chew on the inside. Of course being an idiot…

He swallowed some. So when he went to the toilet this morning it was a lovely pile of chewed-up orange rubber mixed in with what he had for dinner last night.

Oh and for fans of Soulcat she is doing fine, she gets outside now but doesn’t leave the back garden, has a wander and an explore and comes back in and goes back to her room.

2 Likes

TONIGHT IMMA EAT 2 THINGS I LOVE MOST:

• Pasta

• Fish

=

• Pasta Allo Scoglio

2 Likes

If you were Clown, that’d be

1/ bacon
2/ gnomes

For me it would be

1… My Girlfriend
2… My other Girlfriend

Without a doubt! Or smol ones and even more smol ones.

One Goldshire dweller, and another Goldshire dweller here…

Not eating their clothes though. Unless made of sugar. :yum:

He wouldn’t be a doggo if he didn’t do it… and can’t recall when I last held a frisbee. :frowning_with_open_mouth:

For the cats… maybe I should take a pic of nice little Dunkicat, but she’s off house these days, likely because aunt’s doggo scares her. Fluffy Baron ain’t a beast, mind you!

Most of the time. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Yes, I did. Where’s the second one?

Or alternatively… the vax.

Don’t ask what I need it for. Bring it, or a second dweller, is all you have to know. :yum:

Or was it honey? :thinking: Maybe I didn’t remember well.

My oldest cat doing a Dunkiee in Goldshire basement impression…

5 Likes

Your cat on the pic looks like me after a single beer :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Well, cheers :beers: just had one. Not quite on the cat’s level though :smile:

1 Like

That cat is laying a trap.

Its pretending to be asleep, it’s on it’s back, and it’s letting you think “aww I’ma rub the kitty’s belly!!”

Soon as it’s internal warning C.A.T(Computerised Attack Tactics) diagnostics detects your hand within 10 inches it activates your cat and it immediately shreds your hand.

5 Likes

Not her, Soul - good to see you back btw. My tomcat and our newest acquisition(some specimen that is a kitten) would happily shred your hands, feet and any other extremities they can get their claws on…lets just say i would rather have a professional do Prince Albert on me than a bloody cat

Good morning guys!

3 Likes

Good morning!
Finally have the Titanium Seal of Dalaran :coin:
Every time I see a Gnome from now, I will toss it, to see the Gnomes lives or dies :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Wait, what does it exactly do?

A nice little toy :slight_smile:

“Kitiaara casually flips her Titanium Seal of Dalaran”

and then when you catch the coin it will randomly emote one of the following:

“Kitiaara finds the coin face down for tails!”
or
"Kitiaara catches the coin heads up!’

Basically it’s a neater/more stylish way of doing /random 2 with a 10 second cooldown.

1 Like

really long to obtain… gz!

2 Likes

Longer than I’m willing to admit :expressionless:
But this toy is a neat little thing to have as an RP-er ^^

one dayi was sick so i focused on this activity. it was a pain.

1 Like

If I’m not fished up at least 50 Maiev Shadowsong’s Silver Coin, then none
I think she wanted her wish come true more than I wanted to have this toy :thinking:
( “Where’s Illidan?” was written on the coin so… I’m probably right :grin: )

1 Like