Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

I just casually run some m+ dungeons and found it pretty fun with my 3 character (pally, dk and warrior)

I just love plate armor and their looks :rofl:
And i love the new sets, so that’s my motivation

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t even miss not being able to post images and gifs. I lost tl3 in a moment of anger and don’t regret what I said and would totally do it again if the situation arose but I so rarely bothered to post images outside of my headless horseman mount to annoy Soul that it wasn’t that much of a loss.

Plus I have Dunkiee and Robo to repost it if I have need to remind Souly that I got the mount on my 37th ever attempt…

https://imgur.com/MAlpUT9

5 Likes

Honestly they should add “clear all WQs weekly” to the vault then I’d get something from it and lazy casuals like me would have a reason to hate it too :laughing:

I can still post gifs in the form of videos. :smirk:

This is for all the drama threads

2 Likes

This, or at least give a limit to post pics, much like how likes work. Say, 5 pics a day is enough for most cases.

You bet…

Imgur

The belf definitely is!

Btw, I plan to make a “girl next door” artwork of my main soon. I think I’ve found just the perfect artist to do it!

3 Likes

I love seeing art of wow characters. Always brings me joy. Can’t wait to see it!

In the meantime you might enjoy this thread

3 Likes

hey all! this is what i ate today! :yum:
https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.066116d1286cb90dd8697981dfbe8fab?rik=S2p%2FOTyPwEd%2F3Q&riu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.foodandsoon.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F12%2Fpiadina-romagnola-igp.jpg&ehk=iQVyPqEy94gU4SzOTqLVHWm06Bk7m4yx42PNJRlk7aI%3D&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

i would love making 1 for my char, but i’m very bad at PC art + i don’t have the E-Art equipment.

1 Like

Ask for a commission, that’s what I’ll do as well - and same, I so wish I were talented at E-art! :pleading_face:

I’m hoping I can get mine done under say, 40 bucks, and that payment won’t be messy like asking for IBAN or Swift numbers…

1 Like

ehh, i ain’t spending money on art ngl… if i wanna do it i just do it

1 Like

Me eagerly waiting for white items to be transmogable. When is the date anyway?

Also me realizing the wedding dress might not be transmogable :rofl: :cry:

1 week away

1 Like

I would like an achievment for circling that damn golden ring with my dragon during the WQ at least five or more times untill I manage to slow down to aim my mount :rofl:
…then miss the next one too

1 Like

i claim the 10.000 Reply (For me)!!

40 Likes

such actions is probably a result of weakness in both body and soul. probably not able to lift even a chopstick for some nice chinese chicken soup

4 Likes

I just logged in after a few days of break and got this water bunny mount that is called like the frying pans advertised by Chef Tony on TV… ok Blizzard, thanks I guess… :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

now it tells me we are at the 10275th reply. its a nice mount!

2 Likes

Oh yeah, weird… i think they made alot of comments that were flagged and got removed, but who knows

1 Like

congrats! thats a nice mount

1 Like

Same, I’m also not seeing the “1 (200) hidden posts” thing either so maybe they have done an update which has made ignore an actual ignore :pray: I hope it means we finally have accountwide ignore too!!!

3 Likes

Takes too long innit!

I also just remembered how old winters were like (and by old, I mean 10 years ago…), and how there was almost always a good heap of snow. All we’d do is be outside all the time, play dirty pranks, pick snowball fights, build snowmen, and finish it all with a hot chow…

…and now, more than half the winter has passed and I’ve yet to see a single snowflake. Times change so much… :frowning_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes