Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

It does! So let me have your serving :point_right::point_left:

Sour cream and cheese on mine. Maybe a pinch of onion if I’m in the mood and not wearing a vampire mog.

Well, sort of :smiling_face_with_tear: it’s like Finnish in this regard.

They are the two main languages of Mordor…

2 Likes

this is the only Pizza I accept.

5 Likes

Don’t froget the original 1982 Blade Runner!

Erevien is food Based

4 Likes

My frozen heart did not unleash when a google said that Polish does not belong to top 15 hardest languages for English speakers

Only unleashed heart whenever I heard “Turkish and Russian belong to them”

Please, there is not even kiwi on it!
Or fermented sauerkraut!
But looks delicious nontheless
Have a seal of approval

:seal:

1 Like

I can sense something excited

Whenever I hear to add Kiwi to pizza

no, just no.

(Screams in Italian!)

1 Like

Going to take a little break from forums for a week or so , the negativity and trolling is even wearing me down. I had hoped blizzard would make posting account wide and people ignored the same. Tired of see’ing yet another smug clown troll alt or the poster who like’s to spam :rofl:

People like Gayclown are the worse , 2 faced little child . I noticed today that this thread has over 10000 posts but i can only see nearly half of that, just some real toxic p.o.c in this world.

6 Likes

not sure what your beef is with me or why you consider me childish but it’s natural for not everyone to get along. may your break treat you well and replenish you.

2 Likes

Have a nice break!
And indeed it would be awesome to have an account wide ignore
One can dream :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

have a nice break. you know we’ll be here in this thread to welcome you again!

4 Likes

Back to work for me today, after a nice 2 weeks off. I feel a large bacon sandwich is needed to offset my misery

Got a great deal on bacon from my local butcher- 2.25kg for £12.00

7 Likes

bacon is a fine meat that can improve any dish. excellent choice of sandwich there hope it brightens your day!

5 Likes

Hairyclown?! YAY! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Yawn

5 Likes

Busy getting my white mogs!!

6 Likes

finally being able to transmogrify white and grey items have opened so many nice options. spent a good while adding appearances too now.

5 Likes

It´s been almost 20 years

3 Likes