Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Hmm. Shes cute, but to be fabulous you don’t show your bits! You let the fabulousness make the image in their minds!

I win.

Goes off to make appropriate meme

But never forget!! That I!! Souldefiler (the Megatron of the forums) will always be your fabulous one!!

flies off on Invincible

1 Like

True. She can’t match you in class :tipping_hand_woman:

Random thought of roasted boar led me to this:

I prefer Gérard Depardieu as Obelix
But looks nice

2 Likes

Oh yeah didn’t even start that yet either lol! I usually forget all about them as I dislike Kyrian :rofl:

2 Likes

The Kyrian is horrendous… I don’t know who designed it, but should be tenderized with a blunt object :unamused:

palette too bright, big blue humans like npc… the only thing i like are the forsworn and the owls

edit light\bright

1 Like

The Kyrian zone and arena is too bright. Many people resulted to using the Inky Black Potion.

1 Like

heyo!

1 Like

Hey Robo and the rest

Just wishing you all a nice weekend!

7 Likes

I am watching. Always watching. Behold your leader of fabulousness as she beckons you to come forward to bask in her glory!!

Imgur

4 Likes

to be the most fabulous you need a great mount. like HH

3 Likes

They look suspiciously like the 2 guys from ABBA…

1 Like

This year.

3 Likes

Scitch the Most Fabulous here, I got that mount with one carefully aimed shot and very little explosive damage to the surrounding area. Wasn’t difficult :grin:

I’ll get it again then sell it to ya!

1 Like

rejects

Ok, the cat is funny, i’ll give you that

2 Likes

Remember my love, Cold is Azeroth’s way to tell us, to burn more Gnomes!
:fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

concept for a dracthyr preservation!

1 Like

you know? im using this gif when my boss has some bad idea. now the entire office put that during the t conf.
marvelous cat

2 Likes

lol BlackSoulCat approves

3 Likes

Reminds me of this

2 Likes