Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Me neither… 8 hours is more than enough in a row. Too much at times, even! But, I did like the job in Finland.

We had a 10 min break every 2 hrs, the second one middle shift being longer.

So we began at 14, and had breaks 16.00-16.10, 18.00-18.20, and 20.00-20.10, all paid. And free coffee as well! :drooling_face:

1 Like

what jobs you 2 do?

i sometimes dont get my first break until 8 hours into the shift… and it is only 20 mins…

I’ve been shifting gears since I was 13. Like a BOSS

Cops only caught me if I wanted their company and I let them catch me.
50cc yo! (I think my Prius might have a similar sized engine.)

i work in a big bakery…

my role is head mixer… i prep all the dough mixes ready for production … a lot of lifting 30kilo flour bags and 50kilo rework bins… and moving heavy bowls300kilo around for 12 hours a day … no wonder i lost a lot of weight :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was a metal industry worker… namely, polished the metal parts my uncle created. If I stayed long enough, I would have learned welding, but what little I saw was appealing too - with a bit more strength and precision (and of course XP…), I could imagine doing this job again. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I only had business with the cops twice, once when I had my (so far…) only car accident, and another time when I took my car to the scrapyard as I had no more use of it - car didn’t have the necessary papers so had to ask for a permit to drive it to the scrapper.

When the cops read it they let me go without any consequences. :smile:

i been arrested once… and actually brought in for questioning and put under a 5 year investigation … which i was then released of because i was innocent…

i was also questioned regarding a historic thing which apparently happened regarding a old friend from school… which i no longer knew… was not a good thing… (i had no involvement

police and i are good, never had problems with em!
im a man of the law!

you don’t have to be a bad person to fall into a cell …

i can vouch for that.

i live 24 hours a day with someone near me!

Hello there, fellow lawful neutral. :smile:

Chaotic Good aka. freedom fighters know this too well.

2 Likes

heh im either chaotic good IRL…

or i am extremely unlucky.

the stress from that investigation… is what caused all my depression, cause i was put against a wall i knew i was innocent but my world didnt think so.

Good!
Part of a song that goes
“I fought the law and the law won”

pepe and his friend, Boney Angly, went fishin today!

4 Likes

what do you mean by this?

if you didnt have 24 hour supervision you wouldnt be a law abiding citizen ?

not really, im always around family and friends

1 Like

ah i see…

you know some of the best and most loyal people i have met in my life have come from the most unlikely places…

some of my friends have friends who come from bad places too (im not gonna tell cuz it’s private information) but they are very kind and sweet so i believe you!
btw, imma go to eat!

1 Like

you good clown?

you seem a bit less clowny since ur holiday .

EDIT: been reading this thread at times while working… and its been a tad boring without ur clownery.

hope all’s good with you :slight_smile:

2 Likes