Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

the two best things out of china =

mahjong

and

Go

Edit: i love a game of go … im not great at it very beginner level… but up for learning lol.

did actually beat my brother a few times though… but i think he let me win so i wasen’t too put off learning… hes been playing it for years.

there is some cool names to go tactics … one of my favourites is…

“hiding a dagger in your smile”

or

“the red faced emperor”

which is apparently based on a real game of go which happened in ancient china when a mere peasant played a unknown move and defeated the then emperor in a game of go turning the emperors face red in anger.

thats a big deal back then because ‘Go’ was considered a way to show intelligence and social standing in ancient china…

so you can imagine the commotion when a peasant boy beat a emperor.

1 Like

Enjoy club!

3 Likes

There’s always discord :wink:

1 Like

We’ll always have Paris :two_hearts:

Been there, its ok apart from the St Denis area - full of thieves, pickpockets,etc - but the Eiffel Tower is good if you can climb all the way to the top…

What in pepe’s name happent here?

1 Like

somewhere in paris there is my lost metallica beanie…

my brother borrowed it while on holiday and left it on a carousel…

so if you ever find yourself in paris and stumble upon a metallica beanie … please do return it.

1 Like

Nothing!
We are innocent!
Practically saints :innocent:

What do you mean?

Weird times = good times!
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AdorableDigitalBug-max-1mb.gif

2 Likes

I’m actually saddened no one fancies me. I mean what more can I do??!!

puts a salmon under ampit

I feel so loved.

2 Likes

:yawning_face: :coffee::croissant:

1 Like

Good morning! (I feel like a boomer that posts jyst "good morning!.. i promise next week ill be more present here).

3 Likes

Its not that bad to be a boomer… :eyes:
Once you got used to it, it is a bit like damnation

2 Likes

i wanna just share with you “carciofi alla giudia”. somethin incredible. if you go in rome you MUST try em

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/4d549rV2ZAUBiRo0afPw7x1di4GKOCCEBVntEvsn24jF5pO-xk4cyLZvIXvhlElMV6GS9UQ8OlcUGgQJ4RIYHUaU1eatSWJGpOThqtRiIo7xKxSCRQr5prgrY7wNhNcIX2ozEQeVA5ITSx6XY16Wj_GfE3VGehija5V2JX42w3RQ2-kcYWWQDq67MI8-HmWr3994qLtURCYILsH2vtwTZhKvZ4lSE1uw1HnXU03MwoXVB7dlQ3DOYG0nL4F4ObRP2UCp6pMFjMj3ZkXbxDDYRD7PH-AsCKyDshMZRMvOEqIpw5GDtedLFudM6jdtqIEZ1ErYz3PuiilyKnuFhFvBbkrkxRrNCe0DKlN7P9N_CtbLBPZbNuaJKxzx2M3Zjhpe7SR6IbPpw8oqyu72JYWarXFtaXquj784xTtul8QVFcDPZ7QhWQCSz1B10xBnpztl7qgVKsFvc2UnBD1OZ-fRRz8Gkpn7XehUjVG2nPUvFyAN_n62WxYG3m8oGW_VuxvcnpEsHgemI_83jqLfk_CrXoy6eGKplzQZFjI6mqITF5aPaTSVU2otTW6fiZUvoqOc2c5BkkZZQ9EfYMbfCx7fzTtqbvFPBJP-SNFCCy37mdNvr9myRHnrsgVUhIZ6OZkbbEmbMJv3c2wsVs3Bnby4CVlWcA6z9lPWhsYyl72wWTFRvNfpEXvE2D6aIDO2GwCbbdYASWRdmV_dG-HoAZtd2Zaaq4dlu3dknvcb30dQ8HtU0AKu3QYChVk1wLxq0oRxe9-3GNw0KmyIs-nPmJAr5JT61tDKkjWqc84XNx5N-vbDRjJRXa1UFbHhEybDASjQHjMBPMilW6UgzNLSoXFPB_nMSGlU54bSCli1XPUy5--CgUnauuUlERyJ7lFHgB0Gwt40XjpQDD_9j3nCKLniTaL4O8Wa21R5zWlgTBo5rw=w1204-h903-no?authuser=0

1 Like

It looks like fried artichokes… or something very simmilar to that :thinking:
The picture is missing some dipping sauce and wine me thinks :eyes:

1 Like

i assure you wine was draught A LOT.
For sauces… nothin. it had to be eaten without it. Its true is a fried artichoke. But no sauce: it will ruin the delicate heart of artichoke.

1 Like

:scream:

Makes sense :thinking:

1 Like

‘Halloween Ends’ later? Oh yes!
Hopefully it will be better than the last one.

Have a nice weekend and enjoy the cake!

3 Likes

“Some” wine bottles…you lightweight!

Aww so cute!

“Happy” friday everyone

1 Like