Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

you can do what you like :slight_smile:

i was just having a bad day tbh…

last day of my shift was very testing for me for multiple reasons…

not just work related …

well the whole shift was heh.

i actually punched a hole in a metal door… as my boss walked around the corner as well

that was fun :slight_smile:

i think the cause of the problem has been recognised now though by the boss…

i didnt have to say anything they got themselves into a public display of argument.

hopefully things will get better from here.

1 Like

Hope it gets better for you, you seem to have wirked hard to get to a better frame of mind (and you seem a lot more positive for it if i may say so). Pretty testing in my workplace too at times, but when im out in the delivery van then i forget about it.

1 Like

yeah time will tell, i am kind of isolated into a room by myself at work…

not really by choice…(related to the problem) i am respecting someones wishes.
but they are taking advantage of it to make me look bad hence the nice hole in the door now lol.

i just dont have the energy to stand up for myself anymore i get crap from all sides no matter where i am …

but it does me a favour of not dealing with the people in question by not being around them…

doesnt stop them getting pissed off at me though even by me doing absolutely nothing at all they still find reason lol.

my new positive outlook…

is more the mantra “water off a ducks back”

EDIT: do think my boss is concerned for me though now after seeing me punch the door… then tell them “nothings wrong im fine” …

EDIT2: a new girl started at our job this week i went and introduced myself to them to welcome them to the job…

the person in question saw this… (unknown to me this new person was friend of theirs)

they did not like me talking to them and the fact she flirted back at me.

so they made her life living hell for 2 days straight… and made her quit the job after 2 days…

that is what im dealing with.

1 Like

Go on, just broke our heart
Don’t mind our tears
:sob:

i dont know if im doing the right thing now though…

i feel like they are trying to stop me from being myself lol…

either way after that girl sadly quit… i introduced myself to more girls and made sure that person in question saw everything.

turns out unknown to me im actually a pretty charming mofo… if i try …

1 Like

heyo, me bak from wurk wurk!

It really is an offence that should be punishable! :cry:

Spaghetti carbonara right here:

1 Like

nuuuu! poor kevin! and poor food!

used to make that dish in a old job…

the double thick cream we used to use was lovely…

i used to steal a bottle from the freezer and take it home for pudding.

that guy kinda looks like pre-workout me lol.

Looks good :smile:

Bon ap

https://imgur.com/Gt2gLGh

Ended up being Vietnamese again so Bun bo Nam Bo and Bun Nem for me - fried spring rolls with pork and rice noodles.

I love Carbonara and Italian cuisine! I could eat Caesar salad for the rest of my life and be perfectly happy.

today i eat … nothing …

im too lazy to go to the shop… as my ankle is very badly damaged right now… so i will sit here hungry until tomorrow.

i think i have some super noodles left over i can cook up if it gets too much.

ankle got a lot worse today though cause im not walking on it… its flared up

Imgur

Vietnamese isn’t too shabby. :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s usually light, but I must say I did not finish my portion :sweat_smile:

Went for a walk and a little hike as well… and Kurkuma latte.

Well, let’s say this Thursday is more like a Saturday :smile:

never tryed vietnamese, i tryed chinese tho! i can use those :chopsticks:

there is a thai joint near where i live… i keep meaning to go there to try the food…

but never got around to it.

y’know, i had that problem too time ago, then i sayd “ok, that’s it, i want to try to eat there!” and most of the times it’s preety good!

I haven’t used chopsticks since I came back from China. I actually bought an engraved pair there, but I think I gave them out :thinking:

1 Like

i’ve went out of country a few times, thought never went far cuz i want to stay with family and friends -w-

1 Like