Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

2 Likes
3 Likes

If you get banned on US forums, do you get banned on EU as well?

Asking for a friend.

1 Like

I don’t think so, there are a few people who say they’ve got lifelong bans on us forums and post here just fine. They tend to be a little more ban happy strict there I think lol

2 Likes

Let me guess… someone been a bad, bad Clown? :smirk:
I will get the spanking paddle
:ping_pong:

1 Like

today the quest for HH begins! (not for me ofc)

going to sleep! goodnight y’all! (gotta wake up at 5 AM cuz extras -_-)

1 Like

Next week at Lidl. 1€. WITH A COOKIE!!!

I don’t drink coffee. I hate coffee. But I enjoy ice coffee of all kind for some reason.
The cheaper the better

2 Likes

might have a go at it this year. But food related, for my lunch i had bacon, sausages, fried mushrooms and baked beans

2 Likes

This is all we’ll have to do during these 2 weeks :yum:

1 Like

Imgur

2 Likes

he actually did this, while I took that photo he was crying hysterically and every now and again he would stop, look at me, I’d look at him and say “not gonna happen!” and he threw himself back like that and started crying again. I wish I had my phone handy I would have recorded it.

Anyway… Iron Sheik meme!!

https://scontent-lhr8-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/53383231_1698693180277283_7660666160643309568_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p552x414&_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=WkvqRz25aB0AX8awwr4&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-2.xx&oh=00_AT_k49ipXSkWLlsR0E30NznxZMVcgmGnrClGgPHRknkOSA&oe=63749EBA

3 Likes

Almost Friday. I can already smell it!

Oh and breakfast for the club

3 Likes
2 Likes

its really depressing this video.

2 Likes

Depressing, as Tèsla said, toxic and quite vile video, highlighting the so-called-negative things instead of focusing on what is actually good. No wonder, if it is called “survival guide”. If your oppinion, you have to survive 2+ years of Dragonflight, or even its prepatch? Then something terribly wrong and you should play something that you would enjoy and making a video about how good that is, instead of a doomsayer depressing survival guide

1 Like

i would add its made by ppl harvesting followers and patreon subscribers just spreading negativity on an exp not yet released.

1 Like

My dog had tapeworms that were less parasitic that those people… :rage:

Lets move on to happier things, shall we?
Your new Castilian Spanish Elf look looks badass! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks Kit! i love mogs. yesterday i added a lot of new ones for plates and when prepatch will hit ill work at once for the new armor.
For this one i have to find somethin for the head and boots. But i like it!

1 Like

I loved the video, probably because I’m an ironic and cynical person, so that’s my kind of humour. :joy:

1 Like