Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Bit like one of those little kiddos who desperately want their sweets after meeting their daily quota.

At least Dunkicat isn’t a demanding kitten… she needs a breakfast and dinner, otherwise is happy when I decide to give her a belly rub. Can’t stay in one standing, ever!

Oughta catch a pic of her once, until then here’s a nice litter of cats:

Morning all!

5 Likes

Let’s all have a great day!

:sunglasses:

4 Likes
1 Like

takes a Rad-X pill

1 Like

True

Relatable

Damn. Did not expect to start a pineapple revolution. I regret nothing.

I wanted to wish you a good morning guys, but oops, depending on your location I might be a little late :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Still morning here :yawning_face:

2 Likes

Then I wish you a pleasant morning! tips hat

2 Likes

To you as well, early birds! :yum:

1 Like

sup y’all!
i did trick or treat on the eastern kingdoms and Kalimdor! today… Outlands!

2 Likes

Chicken Teriyaki

2 Likes

pork with curry and pineapple

and a cake i crafted during lockdown 2 years ago (after i added some cocunut powder)

3 Likes

This is a cake that my mum bakes since forever, usually for my dad’s birthday…what a coincidence! It looks exactly the same (she usually puts cherries and nuts on top as well, and a liquor-syrup that you can pour on top of it).

1 Like

i wanna express all my pain about cata TW. Ozruk is back.

This will ease the pain.

2 Likes

Can I have a donut? :blush:

3 Likes

Hey Tahra!!! well back! ready for pre - patch??

2 Likes

Reluctantly yes.
I tried a little bit of PTR in my offtime and the new UI stuff was somewhat offputting to me. WoW no longer felt like slipping on that comfortable, albeit raggedy, sweater. So… it’s going to take some time and tinkering for me to get that new UI into a place where it’s close enough to the current one.

Anyway… I thought I’d come back and do a few last things before WoW changes forever (again).

1 Like

Sometimes when I visit Lidl, I like to stand in front of the fresh bakery section and just stare and smell it all. (from a distance)
I very rarely buy anything. That’s a lie, bread is approved here.
It’s like a sweet and nice TORTURE. It helps

Filled donuts are also nice.

2 Likes

Custard > jam though

And mini donuts for our tiny friends

6 Likes