Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

if hes smart he will stay away …

otherwise no one knows.

2 Likes

should be back soon … hopefully with some new food !!

2 Likes

Why though? :thinking:

break… banned… cooldown time…

who knows many reasons to not be here… i mean just look at this 2nd imposter twiggz…

why would people want to be here?

i was part of the band that kept on playing while the titanic sunk …

1 Like

I hope soon. I miss him.
Just to know: if this thread will be closed again i never open a new one.

7 Likes

sigh

I think went again too naked and flexed too much.

I’ll continue to renovate my new house until then XD

3 Likes

hmm with no clown here honestly would not make much difference if it was closed or not …

obviously rather it wasn’t though.

1 Like

For you ofc.

2 Likes

i dunno …

i doubt it was a ban honestly…

his last ban to my knowledge was only 6 days long ( he said so himself)so if he was banned for this long…

must of been something exceptionally bad he did … which i cannot see tbh…

they only increase ban times over the time period of double the previous, if the actionable offense is serious…

and clown … well i dont think hes capable of that.

2 Likes

ofc … to me … but then clown was one of the few which actually bothered with me here tbh…

so are you surprised i’d say that?

1 Like

It always nice when somemon put in da effort an’ dedication even if dey no be havin’ skill or improvin’. But dese posts not even close to Darkspear or Zandalari. It just spite an’ malice.

Why you be tryin’ to take down anotha one o’ dese threads? What Tèsla done ta ya mon? Him be one of da nice ones. Not been givin’ ya enough attention, like da clown, so now ya burnin’ him thread? Dat be sad mon.

7 Likes

heh… you are a very smart troll indeed…

i would actually consider it a honour to be trolled by you.

sadly i have to settle for these untrained souls.

… nothing personal against clown, Ixyion, tesla and robokiller and dunkee, starla

can’t so much say the same about the others… they burn hot and cold… im just a person same as them in the end …

and also not trying to get the thread closed either… but saying without the main character here the thread is pretty dead anyway.

EDIT: someone once claimed the thread is not dead until there is no posts for over 12 hours…

well that has happened multiple times now.

i also dont post here as actively as i’d like to because of the way some people here act around me… so the thread suffers because of that too.

look who has the most posts at the end of the day.

if people talk like i dont exists despite me being here… there is nothing for me to add to the conversation.

1 Like

4 Likes

dont worry yourself imposter twiggz it doesnt hurt my feelings…

1 Like

thats what you want people to believe … if you ask me personally

1 Like

well you see if in a few weeks :slight_smile: when i leave for good ^^

1 Like

we’ve heard that before…

1 Like

13 Likes

yea you have :slight_smile:

but people like you kept me coming back

1 Like