Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

whatever you have to tell yourself bud :slight_smile:

reminds me of the time i was homeless … yes it was humbling and enlightening but when i realized i wasnt really homeless just full of :poop: i went home and felt a lot better

1 Like

i gotta keep you occupied have i not… what would you do with your life if you cannot spend it here pretending to be me ??

1 Like

Nah, everyone knows it was the Secret Flagging Discord…

Then who’ll be the next lucky person to keep the food spam alive? I’d guess Robo, or maybe Starney.

Dem salties be too hungry so dey tryin’ ta be rid of de nicest corner o’ dem forums.

Me feedin’ all dem people who come here and dis be what we get?

sighs

I need to work on my Zandalari accent. Hopefully Luanfu will give me a lesson… :smiling_face_with_tear:

Anyways… here’s some bean soup.

5 Likes

im not pretending to be you bud… im me

1 Like

really nice. this is the max i can cook at home.

And quoting the immortal nr 7 from the lone wolf gamebooks “castle death”: green is death…

4 Likes

“whatever you have to tell yourself bud :slight_smile:”

1 Like

yes… someone else will take the most noble mantle… with DF launching will be nice to have some place to discuss (while eating and feasting ofc) the new content.

3 Likes

I can just imagine the after effects

6 Likes

NAGASAKI!!!

Magic was so good to use in SP: TSoT…

Worst case, we’ll move to the lounge :smile:

I’d still want both threads to be up though.

4 Likes

mods probably learned after the first time closing it …

i would think they would just ban the imposter if u all flag them like you should…

they didnt close it last time after all they just banned the guy …

there must always be a “please not delete this thread” thread on this forum

ps: i laughed hard at your trinket. never knew of it!

1 Like

I did and… best if you ignore him for safety. If he sees he isn’t noticed, he’ll eventually stop.

I heard this in Uther’s voice, not gonna lie.

3 Likes

he wont stop … this person has been doing it on more than one char…

for months lol only way to stop them is get them banned…

that is the only option you guys got to keep this thread up.

They tend to close them when it derails into arguments, so don’t get baited and carry on is the best way forward.

4 Likes

Heeeeeyyyyy! Am bak from maw work!

5 Likes

im not arguing :)…

robo take note: cuz we are in the middle of a “twiggz alt troll crisis” (actually we are at defcom 3) just in case blizz close again the thread you or one of the other guys will have the brave duty to open a new one.

Well back from work :wink:

1 Like

Oh, and in 30 mins i gotta go to do even more maw dailyes work…
Im a sad robot :sob:

2 Likes

3 Likes

coming from you “i punch hole’s in metal doors” that is so ironic nobody believes a word you say.

3 Likes