Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Apparently there was a bug, it was found and fixed and everyone now has the pet… except me and dozens of others :roll_eyes:

I’m not actually fussed about the pet, I’m more annoyed that I watched four hours of asmondgold for no reason lol but I’ll be really peeved if the same happens with the mount.

3 Likes

Yeah if they are going to give participation trophies, they should at least deliver

3 Likes

You don’t actually had to watch it just tune in and turn of the monitor and sound… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You deserve so much more than a pet for watching him :grin:

5 Likes

“No reason” is redundant in this context. Assman has no reason. Assman needs no reason.

2 Likes

It was either him or preach and I don’t understand why preach was even included after he apparently quit streaming wow until he didn’t get an alpha invite and couldn’t figure out why.

1 Like

i put a random guy and muted pc while i was working. 100% perfect

4 Likes

Thank you for the viewer counter, I appreciated it.

2 Likes

speak of the devil and he shall appear… if you ask me personally

3 Likes

That reminds me of the time when I got really mad at work and said a naughty word just as my boss walked into the room and the devil appeared in a cloud of smoke so I hit a brick wall and the whole building collapsed. My boss really concerned for me and gave me 3 months holiday and a pay rise which was nice.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure you made that up. That’s ludicrous.

2 Likes

I wanted to give you a like but are those mushrooms? :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, hate it when you have to spend minutes picking those out :confused:

2 Likes

Eh… normally calzone want mushrooms. But if you take plain one its just ham and cheese with pepper.
But every pizzeria make calzone in his way… so…

pumpkin and scamorza

3 Likes

Hey!
Leave His Mycological Majesty alone!
:mushroom:

3 Likes

1 Like

Have 100 points for the best thing I’ve read in days :smile:

1 Like

you sound as impressive as me… if you ask me personally

how much you bench bud ?? …

2 Likes

I will have Spaghetti al Nero di Seppia tonight! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I’ll do the same for Feldrake if I actually manage to set up a twitch by then :sweat_smile:

But with gaming instead.

I… awaken!

This first night shift was quite easy as we didn’t even work for 3 hours :ok_hand:

1 Like