Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

so a long time ago when i lived in Greece… an invading force came to threaten us with slavery and death … even though i was told not to… i took 300 of my best buds to go and stop them … each one of us a perfect male specimens… me most of all… if you ask me personally

any how… we fought them off for days … sometimes even in the shade… the enemy leader wanted to talk to me privately and offered mercy if i’d only kneel… but slaughtering all his men kinda gave me a cramps … so i refused … generous and divine as he was…

we ended up building a wall of corpses… not as gruesome as you might think … killer workout too… i mustve lifted so much that day :slight_smile:

they made a movie about i think…

1 Like

Well…
Nah, let’s not upset Robo :smirk:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t dream of it.

1 Like

oh, And tonight, My friend, Kaitylinn McEnzie of Argent Dawn is making an event, im so exited!
P.S: this Sunday im going to Milan’s Game Week!

5 Likes

I love Kaity events!! but sadly I have a poorly child so can’t commit the time to attend :cry:

3 Likes

Dw, I’m sure she’ll make much more and you will be able to attend to the next ones!

1 Like

kaity events are great !! …

2 Likes

I recently like you turned down a movie role due to thinking a pencil was not as real as a ballpoint pen as a weapon…

Gotta ask you personally, what specifically makes them great?

2 Likes

if i gotta be honest, I Don’t really know!

2 Likes

Yeah, my guild does a lot of events with her but I do enjoy the random ones from just hanging out in Org too. Except of course the near fatal injuries my chars always sustain… :laughing:

2 Likes

they just are… ure just jealous. and stop trying to imitate me, you’re not Robert Patternson bud

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks. I’ll eat the bunny and let the pancake go… Or maybe the other way around :thinking:

1 Like

Pancakes, you say?

https://kashewar.com/sites/kashewar.com/files/styles/original/public/recipes/bliny-s-marmeladom.jpg?itok=kzr2mZN5

This made me really hungry…

I’ve been on AD for a while but… never heard this name. Who is she?

1 Like

I have chicken casserole with mashed potatoes tonight, pics available soon…

2 Likes

Why ofcourse, The best Even Maker in AD!

I’ll take 3 servings.

1 Like

I don’t know her either, those are some RP events, right?

yup! i gotta say, she inspired me to do my own events!

1 Like