Do NOT delete this thread strikes again! (maybe)

Chicken casserole with dumplings and mashed potatoes- and an unhealthy amount of pepper…

3 Likes

I hope you’ll save a serving for your favorite elf maiden :pleading_face::point_right::point_left:

Could use more chicken.

It might give the wrong impression if he starts giving meals to Thalyssra.

1 Like

Kaity is the best DM on AD, absolutely crazy events that stretch wow lore to the absolute brink and just a little bit beyond alongside a dodgy portal gun some wacky npcs. If you get a chance to join one of his events DO IT!!

1 Like

Or Valeera…

Where do we sign up?

Look at AD forums or hang around Org and listen out for a yell of “FAT {redacted} COMING DOWN”

1 Like

Forums it is, because I deffo won’t hang in Org 24/7 :sweat_smile: only 1 of my toons is on horde on AD.

You mean i have to share it with you and Puny???

Will that be a problem? :thinking:

Well hello…

1 Like

nope, plenty here :+1:

1 Like

But did you scream “This is Sparta!” and having kicked everyone into the well with one mighty Tatsumaki that would make Ryu yell “dude!!” there was no one else to kick so you wen’t and punched a hole in the Gates of Troy?

Is it also true you taught Oddyseus everything to know about wooden horses and how to string bows?

I feel unworthy… In fact so unworthy I am going to sacrifice this cheese sandwich that I found two years ago…

https://pics.me.me/theres-no-such-thing-as-too-much-cheese-the-kind-36777372.png

4 Likes

I would. Throws Pepe on the grill.

1 Like

You bet I did!

Can I have the wings?

I miss Zaxby’s. When I go to visit the grandkids next year two things on my to do list, Zaxby’s and Chic-fil-A

I’m not saying we are old, but I think our birth certificate just expired… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The original version carved in stone is still available…

4 Likes

jesus… tomorrow ill ding 46th level. this evening i have a dinner in my preferred restaurant where my preferred pasta is served.
Years ago i was able to eat and entire “pirofila” by myself and many appetizers and the fish fried mix plus a lot of alcohol. Lately just a plate of pasta is almost enogh.
The world is getting older… so am i…

5 Likes

Thanks for making me feel a bit younger. :sweat_smile: Hope you have a nice time though! :slight_smile:

2 Likes